33

"Shortcake, you can't stay mad at me forever." Xiao Zhan crossed his arms as he walked towards the couch in the living room where his boyfriend was sitting.

His parents were busy washing the dishes because they didn't need any of the kids' help while his brother and brother's boyfriend were busy in their room. So the two of them had some alone time without going over to the bedroom, or maybe because the Omega didn't want to go there yet.

Wang Yibo didn't reply to him as he just snuggled onto his Wei Wuxian plushie while watching a movie on the TV screen.

The Alpha frowned, knowing very well his boyfriend was trying to ignore him. He sighed internally and got rid of the plushie, taking the younger by surprise.

Yibo lightly gasped, trying to reach over to get his plushie back when he felt hands pushing him near the arm of the couch before feeling a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a slight weight on his stomach. He looked down and saw his boyfriend laying on his stomach, hugging him and burying his face into his tummy.

The Omega flushed, cheeks going red. His heart almost exploded when the older looked up at him with big eyes, a small pout on his lips. Yibo felt shy the further he stared at him, fighting the urge to hug him and plant kisses all over his face. He had to resist it. He needed to stay mad at him. He couldn't be someone who give in so easily. This couldn't be that hard right?

"Love?"

Yeah, it wasn't hard at all. It was fucking difficult.

Yibo looked away from him, eyes traveling back to the TV screen when all of a sudden, he felt something tucking on his shirt. His pjs contained a shirt that had a collar so it made it much easier to hide the hickeys which hadn't gone away. However, he felt his collar going down and that was when he realized that a pair of lips had captured his neck.

The Omega gasped as those lips planted butterfly kisses which went into licking and sucking. Oh hell no, the two elderly people were in the kitchen and they could come out any moment. As much as Yibo enjoyed this, he had to push the other away.

His fists curled up and he smacked the older's chest multiple times before the older finally pulled away, staring at him again with the same pout.

"Shortcake, look at me. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to let you go alone." Xiao Zhan cupped the other's face and started kissing his adorable squishy cheeks.

The younger still didn't respond to him, only trying to push the older away.

"Don't push me away. I'm sorry! Please forgive me, hm~" The Alpha felt his heart broke into pieces, frowning deeply. He took his arms away, sitting in a more upright position before using his strength to grab his boyfriend's body.

Yibo yelped in surprised, even more flustered since he was now sitting sideways on his partner's lap with one arm around the man's shoulder and another hand on the other shoulder. His eyes met the older who was smiling innocently at him while embracing him as tight as possible.

The Omega tried to get off, only to no avail as the older grabbed him back every second.

"I'll only let you go if you talk to me," Xiao Zhan commented, nuzzling his face in the crook of his Shortcake's neck, "I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive me It's suffocating to me that you're not speaking a word with me. You know you're killing me by doing that, right? You're trying to kill poor little old me?"

To say Yibo wasn't mad anymore was true. How could he stay mad at his boyfriend who was being so cute like this? But he couldn't forgive him just yet. The man saw him running to that hallway and didn't even bother to go after him. He was all alone, doing puzzles by himself, almost scared to death, yet his boyfriend didn't bother to look for him and hold him to make him feel safe. He knew he was scared of horror things and still left him. What if he got a heart attack and died right there!? He swore his ghost would come and haunt this boyfriend of his.