3

Arriving in Beijing for the first time, it was a new experience he felt like he had to note down for some odd reason even though he hated taking notes. He adjusted his backpack and grabbed his luggage, getting out of the train and into the new place. As soon as he stepped out, the warm wind blew against his face and he lightly sighed. He didn't eat anything while in the train so now he felt hungry. He saw there were food stores, so he ended up getting sushi for his meal. He didn't care that he was sitting alone while others were sitting either with their partners or relative. He was just here to get his food and go to the university, which by the way, he had already checked the location and it was an hour drive from this train station.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

There he was. Right in front of TU University Dormitory. There were four buildings situated in front of him while behind him was a road and across the road was the university itself. He looked back to see the university and was amazed by how large it was. It looked so fancy too.

He turned his head back to the four buildings in front of him before seeing some rows of people who were standing in line. Probably the students who were accepted into this school and wanting dorms. He saw other people going to stand whenever they wanted, so he ended up going to stand in line too.

After some time of waiting, he got to one of the front desks and told the lady his name. He noticed she wasn't someone who could be a teacher here, so he assumed she must've been one of the seniors or some sort. The lady handed him a keycard and only said he could go in, saying nothing else after that.

The confused Yibo walked in, scanning the four buildings. Which one should he go into? The lady didn't say anything. Plus, he hated talking to other people. Fuck...

The young man sighed and carelessly walked for a second, looking behind and when he looked back, he had already bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized and tried to walk away, but was held by the wrist by the person he bumped into.

"What's your problem?" The person frowned at him.

"I already said sorry."

The person rolled his eyes and froze for a bit. He had picked up a scent. He suddenly smirked, "An Omega, huh? Never seen a male Omega before."

Yibo plastered on a glare and tried to get his wrist away, but the other was stronger than him.

This is your curse for being too lazy to work out, Wang Yibo. He screamed in his head.

"Has anybody ever told you not to mess with Alphas?"

Just because you're an Alpha doesn't mean you own the world.

"Pardon?"

Then Yibo realized he said that out loud. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.

"So you're a tough one, huh? I've never seen an Omega acting that way towards an Alpha. I applaud you." His sarcastic remark could easily be heard by those around.

Yibo really didn't want to start a fight here because he knew he would lose, and he also didn't want to cause a scene. He hated having eyes on him.

"Yuan Tingjin, let him go!" Another voice occurred and someone approached them with a deep frown.

The person named Yuan Tingjin scoffed, "Don't get into our business. You have no idea what happened."

"Can't you go a day without picking a fight? He already said sorry, so be a dear and let him go." The man crossed his arms, glaring at Tingjin, the two met eye to eye.