EPILOGUE 1

•°•

•°•

2 years later.

Asterin indeed became a powerful woman to the point where every survivor all over the world knew about her and some even travelled to the safe haven to meet her and be part of her crew.

Anyone who wasn't her family (the gladers) called her boss or ma'am.

Mostly known as the coldest legend

She hated that nickname.

Yet here she is talking to her brother and Brenda leaning against the counter, they were talking about turning this place into a small village, possibly even build houses but the sound of Thomas yelling at Minho to stop stopped their conversation.

Minho kept punching a guy repeatedly to the point where the guy couldn't stand and was bleeding heavily, no one dared to stop then especially Minho who was obviously the winner.

Asterin leaned against the wall with a proud grin watching as he slammed the boy against the ground with each breathless raspy word leaving his lips.

"Don't. You. Dare. Ever. Look at her or I swear I will murder you."

He threatened the guy ready to punch him once again but Asterin stopped him "okay~ I think that's enough for him today." she said putting her hand on his chest pulling him away from the guy before he get killed.

"Oh fuck you man-" exclaimed the guy cut off by a kick straight to the balls making him yell in pain.

A death glare was on Minho's handsome face but it soon faded once he was in her room, she ordered him to sit on the bed.

Kicking the door shut with her heel she walked towards Minho with a wide grin on her lips, kneeling in front of him she started treating his bleeding knuckles.

"What got you smiling like an idiot?" He asked his voicr raspy that made her blush and look down, "nothing." She replied looking up at him.

Minho melted once he met her eyes and he swore he could feel how hot his face was, "why did you fight the guy?" She asked her boyfriend who rolled his eyes at the mention of the guy.

"What? How fucking dare he say dirty ass shit about you when he knows I'm your boyfriend-"

Asterin laughed and got up her finger under his chin as she tilted his head up, "good boy." She muttered grabbing the supplies and putting them in their box.

Minho froze, it was as if a side of him he never thought he had bursted out and he suddenly got the urge to beg her to call him that again.

Just as she was about to walk away he got up and grabbed her shirt stopping her from moving, Asterin turned to look at him and saw him already staring at her, she frowned and placed the box on the desk in front of her.

"Are you alright, my love?" She asked cupping his cheek lovingly, "call me that again..." his voice was low and came out as a whisper, "call you what?" Then it clicked.

A wide grin grew on her lips as she pulled her hand away from his face watching as he stared at her lips, her hand slid down his chest and she could feel his breaths hitching once her hand was hooked on his belt.

She pulled him towards her by the belt with such force that he had to wrap his arms around her waist to secure himself, their nose bumping into each other as the tension grew between them.

"Do you want me to say that again?" She whispered, her breath hitting his lips making them slightly part, "yes, please." He was begging, and him begging for her to call him a good boy was so ravishing and she wanted tk hear him again repeatedly.

"And if I don't?" She asked with a low deep voice that made him melt and go crazy and he knew she was teasing him, Minho groaned in frustration and slammed his lips against hers, she yelped against his lips.

He pulled away watching as she was the one who groaned in frustration, "do you want me to stop?" He asked slightly mocking her, "do. not. stop." She ordered him before slamming her lips against his once again, this time he slid his tongue in.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as she sat on his lap, their lips never once detaching, her hand sliding from his shoulder and brushing his skin from under his shirt, tracing his abs with cold fingers sending shivers down his spine.

But he still held her, her lips tasted like sweet coffee, their bodies pressed together heatedly, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together, their tongues battling madly.

In a blink of an eye she was picked up by the waist and thrown over to the bed, their lips detaching for 4 seconds and where back pressed together, he was on top of her, her arm wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

The thud of their combined heartbeat as they fumbled to take off one another’s shirt, "god, how I love you so much." She whispered against his lips earning a chuckle from him.

"I love you more, especially the way you make me feel."

•°•

The next day came and here was Asterin with Minho both cuddling in their bed tangled under the covers, Minho's head pressed against her chest listening to her heartbeat as she played with his hair.

He suddenly looked up at her with a smile that showed his beautiful dimples, a strip of light cast across her eyes showing her dark beautiful brown eyes that sparkled, she smiled back.

"When we get married and if we have a kid, our baby would have beautiful lips." He said kissing her soft lips with a innocent grin, Asterin blushed under the sunlight, her skin sparkling, black hair messy.

"Oh yeah? Well i think they will have the most beautiful smile and dimples like their father." She replied, now it was his turn to blush as he hid his face on the crook of her neck making her laugh softly.

His hair twirling between her fingers as they both laid on the bed holding each other tightly.

Safe from everything.

•°•

A/N: THANKS multifandomdisaster9
FOR THE IDEA<33