9

•°•

•°•

Minho didn't know what to do except hold her close to him, the feeling of her holding him close and rubbing his back made him feel safe and that nothing will harm him no matter what, cause she's always with him and will always be.

There she was sitting in a chair planning with him about tomorrow, Alby is going to come with them in maze to track Ben's footsteps before sundown and they had to split up, it was Alby's order, the silence was uncomfortable that Minho had to look up from the map and look over to Asterin who was staring at the ground with narrowed eyes.

"I have a bad feeling about this.." she muttered under her breath in hope Minho will not hear her words, he unfortunately did and he couldn't help but make his way towards the girl his finger under her chin as he made her look up at him, her dark brown eyes sparkling as she stared back at his beautiful ones.

"We'll be fine, I also have a bad feeling about this but we have no choice..." he spoke softly making the girl nod with a small smile on her lips as she looked away her cheeks reddening, it took Minho a hot second to realise what was going on as he immediately tore himself away from her clearing his throat.

Asterin watched as Minho's ears turned red matching her cheeks, seeing Minho this close to her after a day of not seeing each other felt like she was in paradise or dreaming, was she dreaming? the way he held her chin to make her look at him as he stood in front her with the 'I'll take care of you' look, he was a piece of art.

A human, sassy, brave and attractive one.

For all she knows is that she never wants to wake up from this dream, she wanted to stay with him alone in the map room chatting about random things forever.

Rubbing her forehead in frustration at the thoughts that just came up to her mind she cleared her throat to cut off the awkward silence, "come on, it's freezing in here, we should probably go back to sleep since we're waking up early." She gestured towards the door holding her flashlight, Minho shook his head at the girl.

"You can go, I have some work to do.." Asterin rolled her eyes at his stubbornness, Ben was right, he really enjoys overworking himself don't he? "No. Minho you're also resting now come on or I'll turn off the light." She threatened him, Minho rolled his eyes back at her before shaking his head in disagreement once again, "No, I have some work."

"Oh don't bullshit me Minho, you think that I can sleep without you in the room, well if you want to know why I'm still awake, because I'm worried that you'll go hard on yourself, I can't rest without you Minho, so please... let's go to sleep.." she snapped, her voice coming out as a whisper in the last sentence as she begged him. Minho's eyes widened at the girl, she couldn't sleep because of him?

Minho always thought that no one cared about him and that everyone thought he was an 'arrogant sassy shank that ran the maze everyday' even if Newt was his bestfriend he thought that he doesn't deserve this love, and seeing Asterin care about him was heart warming but he couldn't believe that she cared about him.