49.

•°•

•°•

Newt didn't know when to tell Asterin that he's infected nor Thomas knew, and he had to tell them as soon as possible but Thomas first—knowing what her reaction will be.

"Hey don't get your hopes up, that checkpoint back there, that was the city's last defense. If that was overrun, chances are the city is, too." spoke Jorge looking over to the mirror, his eyes meeting Asterin's narrowed ones, 'she's not gonna give up anytime soon, is she?' he thought, looking away from her.

"Yeah, unless they figured out some other way to keep the Cranks out." said Newt nudging the girl to look out the window, she did as told and so does everyone, Jorge stopped the car brutally and Asterin not wearing the seatbelts hit her head for the third time today against the seat, groaning in pain she death glare Jorge who froze hearing her painful cry, "Jorge, I swear to god if you stop the car like that ever again, I'LL FEED YOU TO THE CRANKS-" she exclaimed in anger.

"I'm sorry!" fired back Jorge while rolling his eyes at the girl, opening the door and getting out Asterin stuck her tongue out at him, "God, what did I do?" she asked climbing out of the window since there wasn't any door where she sat between Newt and Thomas, "damn girl, you got veins!" cheered Frypan watching as veins popped out of her arms as she got out of the car landing on the ground with a thud.

"You just noticed it? I hate it.." she replied staring at her arm where indeed veins popping out but not too much like men, she was a goddess with slightly messy black hair she kept in a ponytail, two curly strands of hair out in front, knuckles slightly bruised from all the training she did to take her rage and revenge out on W.C.K.D.

Body bruised and scratched but still ravishing.

Her light brown skin shone beautifully, as she wore a dark red top followed by Minho's running shirt she didn't notice he had in his bag until he was taken by those fuckers, brown jeans Brenda gave her and black martens boots (gift from Thomas). Basically, like Minho's running outfit except she only needed her harness, she absolutely loved black so unfortunately in every outfit she wears, black has to be in it.

It fits her aesthetic.

"Why do you hate it? I'm sure Minho would've absolutely loved it, girl you're a goddess, Erin!" he tried to cheer his sister up, Asterin smiled at her brother leaning against the car and crossed her arms in front of her chest staring at the city surrounded by walls.

"Thanks Fry, we're siblings anyways, we have the attractiveness running in our blood anyway." she replied, rolling her eyes playfully.

What she was trying to say was that he was also a god and of course, he understood what she was trying to say (being her brother) and basically shared the same brain cells, sliding off the top of the car he sat on the hood wrapping his arms around her neck into a hug, his head atop of hers as the siblings hugged listening to Newt.