39.

•°•

•°•

So Bertha was a car. A very awesome one and Jorge was driving them to the right arm, the gladers were excited especially Newt who had a bright beautiful smile on his lips and Asterin sat on the front, it was the first time in weeks she seen the gladers truly smiling and happy.

One thing Jorge has noticed was the few glances she would give from the mirror to look at the gladers if they were doing alright, in which they are, especially Minho who soon fell asleep and everyone following close behind leaving only Jorge and Asterin in complete silence staring at the empty road and deserted land around them.

A smile grew on her lips once she noticed Minho's peaceful face from the mirror, Newt and Thomas held hands and were sleeping together, Teresa's head on the window as she was slepping uncomfortably, and Fry and Brenda sleeping with her head on her brother's shoulder. Thank god she handed Minho her jacket as a pillow or else he's neck will hurt as soon as he wakes up, the jacket smells like her, Lavender and roses making him sleep.

"Hey kid." Called Jorge the girl who was staring out the window cutting off the silence, her hair flying freely as she could feel the fresh air slapping her face, she wanted to scream in joy but couldn't cause the others are resting after a very stressful week, she turned around smiling softly at Jorge, "yeah?" She replied her voice low, "you should tell him." Asterin was confused and he could tell by her eyes that narrowed.

"That kid, you should tell him how you feel for him." He said peering over to the sleeping boy, Asterin cheek flushed red as soon as she noticed that he knew her feelings towards the boys, "I don't know-" she exclaimed not knowing what to say for the first time, "what do you mean you don't know, listen I know that we've only met for about 2 days and you won't listen from an old man like me but trusg me, he likes you a lot and you don't know how much he spoke about you while you were away, that blondie scolded him to confess his feelings and the way he would blush like a drunk whenever he talks about how pretty and caring you are, it's getting annoying." He replied making the girl blush even harder and chuckle as she tried to hide her flushed cheek.

"And I know that you like him back, so just tell him how you feel and get it over with before it's too late." He said ruffling her hair with a small grin on his face, the girl huffed in annoyance and brushed his hand away fixing her hair with a small pout, in which soon was replaced by a bright grin that Minho can't stop describing, the one where her nose slightly scrunch like a tiny bunny.

Now she knows what Brenda is talking about, how Jorge is like her father.

"Thank you." He said after a while making her look back to him once again with her arms wrapped around her knees, eyes soft and sparkling beautifully, "about what?" She asked the man who kept his eyes on the road, "for saving Brenda from that crank, she told me that you saved her from a crank." Asterin looked away and out the window her hand stretched as she stared out the road, "yeah well, I can't let her die knowing that you will blame yourself if she dies and will kill me." She said making him laugh slightly.