38. "Awww is the big, bad devil obsessed with me?"

Start from the beginning

He laughed. "I have an idea."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "How about I pay someone to write an article about how I have changed for the better and avoid women now?"

I snorted. "Hilarious."

"I mean I'm only involved with one woman at the moment." He said.

"Right."

"Mr. Ethan Woods' daughter. Let this stay between you and me, but she's really stubborn, cranky and annoying. And she stole my shirt."

I bit back my smile at his words, as I texted my mom, telling her I'd be home soon. Tossing my phone into my purse, I turned to him. "Don't tell anyone, but Mr. Joseph Colton's son is a thief."

"Why? He stole your heart?" He smirked.

I snorted, attempting to hide the smile that threatened to spread from one ear to the other. "As if."

"Mr and Mrs. Woods forgot to teach you not to lie, huh?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Get your lazy ass off the bed and take me home."

"You are home." He smiled.

My heart did a back flip. He needed to stop saying things like that or I would soon die of cardiac arrest.

"Blayzeee." I reached forward, grabbing his big hand, trying to pull him onto his feet. Goosebumps prickled on my skin as our hands touched.

I gasped in surprise as he pulled my hand so that I landed on his lap, mere inches away from his face. "Give me a kiss first." He whispered, his voice enticingly sensual.

I stared up into his big, hazel eyes that were shimmering with desire. "What if I don't?" I whispered teasingly, tracing my finger over the side of his neck, feeling triumphant as his breathing hitched.

"Then I'll lock you in my closet for eternity." He whispered back.

"I see... you're threatening me now, huh?"

"Whatever it takes." He murmured, his eyes never leaving mine as his thumb caressed the side of my face ever so gently, as if I was a porcelain doll and he was afraid of breaking me.

I hooked my finger in the V neck of his shirt, pulling it down to expose a small part of his toned chest. His eyes glittered with amusement and curiosity as he studied my movements. I held his gaze, biting my lip on purpose. I loved the way it made his eyes darken and his grip on my waist tighten. I felt him grow hard beneath me, making my own breath become hostage in my lungs. I could feel just how big he was and that made me shudder with both excitement and fear.

I leaned forward to press my lips on his chest in an exaggerated wet kiss, allowing my lips to linger longer than necessary.

"Great. Let's go." I announced, pulling out of his hold and standing onto my feet before him, breaking the magical trance we were caught up in.

He blinked in surprise. "I remember telling you to kiss me first." He almost whined.

I grinned. "And I did. You didn't specify where exactly I have to kiss you."

A smirk slowly made its way onto his handsome face. "Smart. Very smart."

"I know." I replied, haughtily flipping my hair off my shoulder.

"I'm going to need another kiss though." He asserted.

I pretended to think. "First take me home, then I'll kiss you."

"You better." He warned.

"Yeah, yeah, big guy. Get up now."

"Okay, sunshine." He finally stood up.