Knock On Wood

Against my better judgment I start shouting, yelling "Hey! Is anybody out there?!"

No response.

Now normally I would asses the situation at hand first then figure out the best course of action to escape to freedom safely. But I was hungry and pissed at this point- I was hangry, so all reason had basically disappeared, like my shoes apparently now that I'm actually paying attention I've noticed they are no longer on my feet.

I start panicking now, because I now realized I was just in my shorts and top, no shoes or coat could be seen anywhere near me. Which also meant all of my weapons were gone too.

"Damn it!" I shout out in frustration, and not particularly caring about whether or not someone heard me at this point.

If no one had come the first time I was yelling my head off I doubt anyone could actually hear me.

I sat there for who knows how long debating on what I should do. The first thing I knew I had to do was escape, and find food... yes I'm still hungry!

I glance down at my shackles, and contemplate ways to get them off, I could possibly use my werewolf strength to try to rip them off. But due to my lack of food and overall tiredness I seriously doubt I would have the strength to do something like this. I sighed, and an unexpected groan erupted from my throat, and that's when it dawned on me... I was still in my bra.

I quickly shimmy out of my bra and begin ripping it apart, something I've always wanted to do ever sisnce I was told it was unladylike for someone of my status to go without a bra. As I'm ripping it out I pull out one of the underwires in one of my cups.

"This maybe the only time I'm actually grateful to be wearing a bra..."

I jam the wire into the lock of the keyholes in my shackles and after two satisfying clicks they slide off, and I'm free.

Wasting no time I quickly spring up out of bed and start rummaging around the room opening drawers, doors, and basically anything I could get my hands on trying to locate any of my things. While I was rummaging around the room I could definitely smell my mate, this was his room no doubt. But their were three other smells that I couldn't identify, they didn't sleep in this room but visited quite often. A growl erupts from my throat before I can stop it at the thought of someone else being with my mate. I finally glance over towards the bed when I can't find anything I spot my boots at the foot of the bed.

At this point I think their just making my life more complicated than it actually needs to be. I grab my shoes and do a weird type skip walk to get them on my feet while still heading towards the door.

Once I was out in the hallway I could instantly tell this was the castle I had seen off in the distance. It was old and antique, but still had that classy look to it, very vampire chic. Yup, my mate definitely lived here. And while a part of my resisted leaving, my wolf, it was time for me to make my exit, and just as I was about to quite literally jump out the nearest window to get out of this damn castle my stomach growled, alerting me to my newest objective.

I've got to find the kitchen!

I begin to explore more of this place, trying to figure out where there might be any food. Just as I turned down a hall I could start hearing muffled voices, some very angry sounding men.

I knew I should've ignored the voices and continue looking for the kitchen but my curiosity has always been my weakness and I just had to know what they were talking about. I creep up to the door, holding my breath in anticipation of what I would find out.

I listen against the door, tapping into my werewolf hearing so I can make out clearly what their saying.

"A wolf! A freaking wolf is our mate!" Someone was yelling. I tried to imagine who was talking and an image of my mate popped into my head.