Chapter 1

"But dad, I don't like him, I even hate him, please don't you have any other choice but to marry him?"

"There is no other choice, I will give my company to you if you are married, you said you don't have a boyfriend, so let me choose for you"

"Fine, give me time to choose my own partner"

"There's no more time Jungkook, you're 33 years old and still having fun with your friends, look at me, getting older every day"

"No, I mean, I will find a partner as soon as possible"

"The couple we're talking about is someone who will be with you in the rest of your life Jungkook, not someone who just stands at the altar and takes the wedding vows and then disappears"

"I know dad, but what's the difference with Jimin? You asked me to marry him even though you know I hate that person"

"Enough Jungkook, I will give you a week for you to find a partner and remember I don't want any problems in your marriage, if it ends in divorce, I will withdraw your name from the ownership of the company"

"What? you're so mean dad"

"And one more thing, if in one week you can't bring your partner to me, you must be ready to marry Jimin"

His father came out of Jungkook's room slamming the door, frustrating Jungkook, how can he find a companion in just one week? How can he marry someone he doesn't love?

-

"Mom, how are you feeling?"

"Much better, you don't work?"

"I stopped by here to see how you are after this I'm going to work"

"Jin, don't you have any other work besides being a bartender?"

"Mom, I'll work on it, but for now this is all I can do"

"I'm sorry Jin, because of me you have to work hard"

"Mom don't say that, I want you to get well and come back home, I'm lonely there"

"I'll be fine"

It's already 7 pm, it's time for Jin to go to work. He works as a bartender at a club owned by his best friend, Yoongi. He has been working there for almost 3 years, he has to work hard to pay for his mother's treatment. Since his father left them for another woman, only Jin took care of his mother.

Arriving at the club, Jin immediately changed into his usual uniform, didn't forget to wear an apron around his waist, he wore a black shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, many people came there, sat at the bar table just to see his good looks. But unfortunately he is not interested in the people in front of him. He never thought of having a relationship with anyone, he was too busy taking care of his mother in the hospital.

JUNGKOOK POV

After a long conversation with my father, I decided to go to a club not far from where I live, I've never been there, but there's no harm in trying, and it seems there are always busy customers, there must be something interesting in it.

I walked in and sat at the bar and a bartender came up to me.

"What would you like to order sir?"

"Anything"

"Good or bad?"

"What?"

"Are you in good or bad mind sir?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"For your drink"

"Oh, bad"

"This is for you sir"

"Tequila? why?"

"The sweet taste can get rid of bad things in your mind"

"It's just a drink"

"Enjoy, if you need anything you can call me, I'm Jin" He left before I said thank you. 

I chuckled as I looked at the glass in front of me, tequila can make a bad thing go away because of its sweet taste, I'm crazy to believe what he says. but i still drink it. 

I still think about what my father said and the time he gave, only one week to find a partner, many people especially women who asked me to be his boyfriend but I wasn't interested, I wasn't interested in a relationship, for me it was very annoying, being attached to someone, it was very not me.

But I have to get married before my father withdraws my name from the owner of the company, this has been my goal for a long time, owning my father's company and this time my goal feels so close that my father has a stupid idea about marriage.

If only my mother was still alive she would have supported me and told her husband not to force me to get married. urghhh, I really hate the idea of ​​marriage.

I imagine living with strangers in one house, meeting every day, what will we discuss? what will we do? no I won't think about that now.

"How about the drink sir?" That person came back in front of me again, breaking my thoughts.

"It's like.. tequila"

"What?"

"Yeah, it tastes like tequila"

"Oh, sorry sir"

"Sorry? for what?"

"Because I thought it would get rid of the bad things in your mind"

"It's just a drink and I'm Jungkook"

"Excuse me"

"I'm Jungkook, I haven't introduced my name yet"

"Oh yes sir"

"Please, Jungkook is fine"

"Okay Jungkook"

After finishing a few glasses of tequila, I feel like little by little bad thoughts are starting to disappear from my mind, I don't think what he said was wrong. I decided to go home and chose to sleep because tomorrow I have to go back to work.

"I'm done, I have to go home, thank you for accompanying me Jin"

"Okay, take care" I smiled at him before actually leaving him.

How about this story?😁