260. Getting Somewhere

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my most amazing
                     🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
I hope you are all having an amazing day! I really, really hope you like this chapter; I wanted to make it cute, fluffy, and a bit sad.🖤🖤

~Recap~The Kageyama saw his slight anxiety as he reached for a box that had roped in it

~Recap~
The Kageyama saw his slight anxiety as he reached for a box that had roped in it.
"Can we try this,"

Kageyama backed away slightly. A part of him felt a bit of embarrassment until an image he wished he hadn't had. He nodded as he and Hinata stared at each other in silence. They both felt a little awkward as they walked up to the cashier counter, Kageyama realizing that Hinata still had the box of rut extenders.
"You really want these?" he asked.

Hinata looked down as he nodded.
"I-" Kageyama shook his head, knowing full well that Hinata quite enjoyed when he was in a rut, especially when he let himself have less control over them. They place their things on the counter.

"Don't use these together," The cashier warned as he placed the items in a black bag while Kageyama took his wallet out to pay for them.
~End Recap~

A week had passed, and all had been somewhat calm within the pack house, almost too calm

A week had passed, and all had been somewhat calm within the pack house, almost too calm. It made Suga feel on edge. He was beginning to miss having Ukai and Takeda, Miwa, Ellie, and Tea, and he missed having Natsu there. He sighed as he let his body sink into the bed, as he tried to think about his upcoming
DR. Appointment in the morning. He felt somewhat nervous; he didn't know why, but he couldn't help it. Daichi came into the bedroom, a towel loosely hanging from his waist. When he first glanced at his Omega, he thought he was thinking and worrying about graduation in a few days. He got onto the bed and playfully straddled him, making Suga laugh.

"Dai," he giggled as he tried to push him off. Daichi got off of him a laid beside him. Suga let out a deep breath before scootching closer and resting his head on his shoulder.