198. A shower Surprise

🖤🖤Hello my incredible
        🎶Omega crew!!🎶
GUESS WHAT CHAPTER IT IS!
THAT'S RIGHT;
IT'S THE BABY SHOWER!!🖤

🖤🖤Hello my incredible         🎶Omega crew!!🎶GUESS WHAT CHAPTER IT IS!THAT'S RIGHT; IT'S THE BABY SHOWER!!🖤

𓃠R⃜e⃜c⃜a⃜p⃜𓃠

Takeda gave him a smile, and a slight laugh, realizing that both Ukai and Tanaka mostly had the same thought process. The three of them sat on the couch, and Takeda turned the TV on.

"Do you need anything," Ellie asked as Takeda turned on some random daytime Reality show and shook his head.

"No, I might fall asleep. My back and legs are sore. If you two want anything, you're welcome to get something out of the fridge," he replied and rested his head on a pillow. A few minutes later, he winced in pain as the twins kicked him in a strange place.

Ennoshita stared at Takeda for a moment. Takeda gave him a small smile before grabbing his hand and placing it in his belly.

After school, Suga decided to take all the invitations to the post office. He slid them into the mail slot and felt a sense of accomplishment as a rush of excitement ran through

𓃠E⃜n⃜d⃜ R⃜e⃜c⃜a⃜p⃜𓃠

After dropping the invitations in the mail, suga decided to go to coach Ukai's and Takeda's to pick up Ellie and Ennoshita to walk them home

After dropping the invitations in the mail, suga decided to go to coach Ukai's and Takeda's to pick up Ellie and Ennoshita to walk them home. He arrived at their house and tapped on the door. Coach Ukai answered and placed a finger over his lips before Suga was able to greet him.

Ukai motioned for him to come in, and Suga stepped into the house and followed Ukai into the living room, where he found Ennoshita and Ellie asleep on the couch with their heads resting against each other while a movie continued to play quietly.

"Where is Takeda?" Suga Asked As he stared in awe at his two friends on the couch.

"I helped him to our bed. If you wake them up, I'll drive you three home," Ukai replied and grabbed his keys off the counter. After Suga woke, Ellie and Ennoshita Ukai drove them home.