311. All Together

🖤🖤Author: Hello.My Amazing
              🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well!!!!
I'm sorry this is late I went on vacation and didn't have internet.🖤🖤

ℛℯ𝒸𝒶𝓅Hinata felt a bit anxious as he sensed the uncomfortable feeling radiating from his Alpha and took a bite of the sandwich to try and make himself feel better

ℛℯ𝒸𝒶𝓅
Hinata felt a bit anxious as he sensed the uncomfortable feeling radiating from his Alpha and took a bite of the sandwich to try and make himself feel better. His eye caught a glimpse of the volleyball they would use on the outside court sitting on the ground in the corner by the door.
"So... I can still play and go to practice, right?"

"As long as Dr, Hishiro says it's fine I can't see why not," Suga replied promptly and watched as Kageyama became stiff in his seat.

"But... what if he gets hurt?" Kageyama couldn't stop the question, even though he knew that saying that would make his Omega feel worse if he wasn't able to play.

"He'll be fine," Daichi said and stood up, Giving Suga a small odd towards Scarlet who was asleep in his arms.
Suga gave Hinata and Kageyama a small tired smile before also standing from the table. 

"We will see you in the morning," he added with a yawn and followed Daichi up the stairs.
ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℛℯ𝒸𝒶𝓅

The next morning Takeda and Ukai came over to the pack house early in the morning, both worried about everyone's well-being

The next morning Takeda and Ukai came over to the pack house early in the morning, both worried about everyone's well-being. Letting themselves in since they had a key and had planned on making breakfast for everyone. As they stepped into the house They were greeted in the living by Dino, stretching out in front of them with a small soft meow.

"Why good morning to you too," Takeda said while he struggled to carry both Tori and Torio in his arms.
"Keshin, could you-" Before he could finish the question his alpha was already reaching for Torio, who was trying to crawl his way out of Takeda's arms and toward Dino on the floor.

"There ya go," Ukai said as he put his son down and watched him happily, yet cautiously reach out to Dino.
Takeda sighed as he sat Tori down beside her brother along with the diaper bag.
"Shall we?" he asked looping around Takeda's and leading him into the kitchen.