250. Bad Dreams & A Kind Doctor

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
How are all of you??? Have you eaten? Do you need me to beat anyone up for you? Have you seen the crocodiles?
They are building a new fortress... 🖤🖤

<Recap>"You need to drink some water, please," Daichi replied, almost as a plea, worried about his Omega becoming dehydrated

<Recap>
"You need to drink some water, please," Daichi replied, almost as a plea, worried about his Omega becoming dehydrated.

Suga nodded and allowed Daichi to help him up off the tile floor and into their room to the bed. Suga sat resting his back against a pillow propped against the headboard as Daichi headed to the small fridge they had in their room full d with water bottles, mainly for when Suga was in heat. He grabbed one and got onto the bed beside his omega, unscrewing the cap and handing it to him.

Suga took a few sips before he sat it on the nightstand. He leaned his head against his Alpha's shoulder and took in a few deep breaths of his scent, which helped him to relax. Daichi ran his fingers through Suga's soft hair, a little relieved that he had calmed down. He noticed Suga's eyes getting heavy and closing as he drifted to sleep and kissed his forehead. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep, but it was more important to him that his omega got rest. He quietly grabbed his phone and began to search for everything related to Omegas and pregnancy, wanting to do everything he could to keep Suga as calm and as safe as possible.
<End Recap>

Daichi read and read and kept reading

Daichi read and read and kept reading.  Some of what he read made him feel better, while some only made him worry more. He read about how pregnant shouldn't take baths, or that were too hot, about how they needed to be surrounded by their Alpha's scent, or they would become anxious, and about how they liked to make nests and that some Omega's that we're in a pack like to use pack members things in their nest. Then he began to read some things an Alpha of a pregnant can do. There really wasn't much outside of being patient and trying not to be overprotective. He let out a heavy sigh and looked at the time, realizing they only had an hour until they had to get up for school and practice. He looked over to Suga, who was still peacefully sleeping and hadn't moved from the spot he had been in.