276. Four Of A Kind

🖤🖤Author: Hi, hello, salutations, my wonderful
                       🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
How are all of you today? Did you kill anyone? Need a place to hide the body?? Then, please call 1800-Jax-digs. That's 1800-666-5567!!! Call now for a special one-time offer of buy one get one free! That's right! Bury two bodies and hide the evidence TWO FOR THE PRICE IF ONE!🖤🖤

♡Recap♡:Groups:ASuga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita BKenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita CDaichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko DNarita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku~

Recap
:Groups:
A
Suga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita
B
Kenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita
C
Daichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko
D
Narita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku
~

"It's getting kind of late; we should go find the others now," Kuroo said, hoping no one would see the fact that he was starting to worry about Kenma.

Daichi looped his arm around Suga's waist, pulling him closer to his side.
"Yeah, I don't like the idea of being out here Past dark," Kuroo nodded in agreement.

End Recap

(we will have a KageTsuki friendship moment 😭)

Daichi looked down at Suga as they started to venture deeper into the park. He couldn't help but feel nervous over having his pregnant Omega out this close to nightfall in an area that he wasn't very familiar with.

"Dai, I'm fine," Suga said under his breath, trying to refrain from becoming annoyed by his Alpha's overbearing behavior. Daichi gulped as he nodded in return and continued to follow behind Bokuto and Akaashi, who were playfully pushing each other.
Kuroo, who was leading the group, came to an abrupt halt, causing everyone to stop.

"What is it?" Daichi asked. Kuroo Shook his head, and as he squinted and pointed towards the playground area.

"Isn't that Noya and Tanaka?" he said. Everyone looked out into the distance towards the playground, where they saw Noya and Tanaka chasing each other around the slide and through the swings.