197. Baby Blues

🖤🖤Author: HOLY SHITBALLS, MY AMAZING
🎶 OMEGA CREW🎶
THE BABY SHOWER IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! This chapter is going to have a ton, AND I DO MEAN A TON! Of Cute pregnant Takeda moments! There will be ukaTeka moments and some really sweet moments with Ellie and a few of the other Omega's!!! I hope you like it!!!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author:  HOLY SHITBALLS, MY AMAZING                         🎶 OMEGA CREW🎶THE BABY SHOWER IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! This chapter is going to have a ton, AND I DO MEAN A TON! Of Cute pregnant Takeda moments! There will be ukaTeka moments and s...

~ꕥℛℰ~
Kageyama wrapped his arms around him, tightly pressing their chest together. Hinata felt his heart race a tiny bit as he shut his eyes and tried to figure out what he was supposed to do. He felt safe; he felt happy, and he felt calm.

Kageyama was quiet; he gently rubbed Hinata's back and softly kissed his shoulders, hoping more than anything it would work.

Hinata felt the same feeling in his stomach and chest he had felt multiple times before when he had wanted to purr but couldn't seem to get anything to happen.

"Shh," a soft hush came from Kageyama, almost as if he could feel his anxiousness.

Hinata breathed in a deep breath to help calm himself. As he exhaled, Kageyama could feel a small rumble against his chest and heard a very soft purr,
almost quieter than a kitten purr, come from Hinata.

He held him tighter, feeling a sense of happiness he didn't know was possible until that very moment.
~ꕥℰℕⅅ ℛℰ~

Kageyama and Hinata sat there in silencefor a long time, neither wanting to move

for a long time, neither wanting to move. Kageyama still had his head resting against Hinata's shoulder with his arms tightly wrapped around him. Hinata felt a sense of peacefulness wash over him and began to smell a scent from Kageyama he hadn't smelt in what seemed like forever, or at least since before the zoo incident. It was the same scent he had whenever they played in a volleyball game or tournament and won, or whenever the two of them were simply together and just having fun, the scent of happiness and calm, almost as if that soft and gentle purr had made every ounce of stress, fear, and aggravation disappear.