288. The Broken Crown

🖤🖤Author: OKAY, MY AMAZING
🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶
HERE IS THE DEAL! I AM GOING TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND CRY IF MY INTERNET DOESN'T LET ME WRITE THIS AND POST IT IN PEACE!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: OKAY, MY AMAZING                 🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶HERE IS THE DEAL! I AM GOING TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND CRY IF MY INTERNET DOESN'T LET ME WRITE THIS AND POST IT IN PEACE!🖤🖤

⭐︎Recap⭐︎
It was about a half-hour drive to the hotel that was hosting the event. Kuroo felt Kenma's hand tighten around his as they pulled into the parking lot, seeing just how many people were there, along with a camera crew and reporters.

"This is a bigger deal than I thought it would be," Akaashi said quietly from the back seat. Kenma was quiet as the car came to a stop as Kuroo managed to find a parking spot that had no one near it.

"I'd like to avoid the camera people if possible," Kenma said as he and the others slowly made their way out of the car.
⭐︎End Recap⭐︎

Kenma froze as he found himself right in a situation  that he didn't want to be in as he heard a reporter shouting his Name and sticking a microphone in his face

Kenma froze as he found himself right in a situation that he didn't want to be in as he heard a reporter shouting his Name and sticking a microphone in his face.

"MR. Kozume, is it true that you are the youngest in the young developer's program to have a game nominated for the award?" Kenma felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end as he stared at the lady reporter, who was wearing a very distracting shimmering bright red blazer and pantsuit. Kuroo quickly stepped between his Omega and the reporter with a glare that made her step back a bit. Everyone made a semi-protective barrier around Kenma as they made the rest of the way up to the entrance of the banquet hall where the event was being held.
A sense of relief filled him as he saw the tables had name cards on them and that their table was reserved for just him and his party, meaning they wouldn't have to sit with any strangers.
It wasn't long after they took their seats that the lights went low, and servers began to walk around pouring glasses of water and asking people if they wanted anything besides that to drink.

"Are they going to give us food? I'm starving," Bokuto groaned as he watched the waiter leave the table. Kenma nodded as he took a shaky drink from his glass an. Attempt to calm his nerves.