253. Pain and Panic

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing
              🎶Omega Crew!!!!🖤
ᗩᖇE YO EᗩᗪY O OE ᔕᗰᑌT?!
ᗯᕼO I ᗷᗩᗷY ITTIG TIᒪᒪY ᗩᑎᗪ IᒪᒪY?? ᗩᒪᔕO I ᔕᑭOTTE ᑕᖇOOIE! O E O Gᑌᗩᖇᗪ!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing               🎶Omega Crew!!!!🖤ᗩᖇE YOᑌ ᖇEᗩᗪY ᖴOᖇ ᔕOᗰE ᔕᗰᑌT?!ᗯᕼO Iᔕ ᗷᗩᗷY ᔕITTIᑎG TIᒪᒪY ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰIᒪᒪY?? ᗩᒪᔕO I ᔕᑭOTTEᗪ ᗩ ᑕᖇOᑕOᗪIᒪE! ᔕO ᗷE Oᑎ Gᑌᗩᖇᗪ!🖤🖤

Eᑕᗩᑭ
"Do you still want to trigger my heat?" Kageyama smirked and picked Hinata up before turning back around and sitting Hinata on the bathroom counter.

Hinata felt his skin prickle and the hair on the backing of his neck stand on end as his Alpha leaned down and buried his face into his permanent mark with a deep growl. Kageyama could smell the faint scent of heat pheromones and could feel his omega's body as it gave into him a little bit. He kisses the area around Hinata's mark and instantly felt as his body became hotter. Hinata whimpered as he wrapped his legs around his Alpha's waist, pulling him into the counter and closer to him.

Kageyama could feel his head getting foggy from Hinata's pheromones. He pulled away and quickly grabbed his bottle of Rut suppressants.
He popped a few into his mouth before picking Hinata up and carrying him into their bed.
Eᑎᗪ Eᑕᗩᑭ

(Author:(^‿^✿)  so I know this isn't the greatest chapter or the best smut, and I am sorry

(Author:(^^) so I know this isn't the greatest chapter or the best smut, and I am sorry. I am sick and trying to write at the same time.)

Hinata was doing everything to keep himself from completely falling into his heat, as he wanted to stay somewhat Coherent and have some control. Kageyama, on the other hand, sometimes liked it when his Omega would just completely lose himself and allow and trust him to take care of him.
He pushed him down onto his back and placed his hand on either side of his head.