291. Protection

🖤🖤Author: Hello my amazing
🎶Omega crew!!!!🎶
I hope you are all ready for this!!! Please sit back and enjoy!🖤🖤

✧ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ✧The mall was packed, which under normal circumstances would have made Yamaguchi feel uncomfortable without Tsuki by his side, but being with Suga, Akaashi, and Oikawa made him feel a lot calmer about the situation

✧ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ✧
The mall was packed, which under normal circumstances would have made Yamaguchi feel uncomfortable without Tsuki by his side, but being with Suga, Akaashi, and Oikawa made him feel a lot calmer about the situation.

"What did you need to get?" Suga asked as the group made their way to the Omega Sanctuary. Akaashi got a little stiff as he continued to walk beside Suga, who had now looped their elbows.

"Well?" Oikawa cooed from he the other side of Suga and leaned forward to Look at Akaashi.

"I heard they make custom scent maskers. I wanted to look into them since Bokuto won't be with me next year at Fukurōdani," Suga and Oikawa went silent for a moment, both of them forgetting that Akaashi still had another year of high school left.
✧ᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ✧

The group headed to The Omega sanctuary

The group headed to The Omega sanctuary. There was a line leading out from the door and around the corner.

"I wonder what's going on," Suga said a little stunned by the crowd of people coming from the usually calm area. Oiakawa shrugged as took a few steps away from the group.

"Well Let's find out,"  he had a somewhat cocky smirk as he continued forward.  The group of omegas followed him, Suga's curiosity grew more when he noticed a sign saying (80% off All items. Spend over 100.00  and receive a free 50-dollar gift card.)

"We can spend over one hundred between all of us, right?" He said as he thought about how useful that gift card with the discount would be.

"All I need is scent Maskers," Akaashi replied quietly as he stared at the sign. "But, I could use some other things,"

"I want a taser like Noya's," Yachi said and received a semi-shocked look from Suga in return until he remembered the incident that happened on the third year's trip with Yachi.
The line was seeming to move rather quickly as they all decided to step into it.