215. A Packs Purpose

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
Omega crew!
I hope you are all doing well! Have you trained any dragons??🖤🖤

~ℛℰℂᎯℙ 1~Tsuki was quiet before turning to Kageyama and feeling like he would be better off actually talking to him versus Tanaka, who seemingly didn't understand the situation

~ℛℰℂ 1~
Tsuki was quiet before turning to Kageyama and feeling like he would be better off actually talking to him versus Tanaka, who seemingly didn't understand the situation.

Tsuki stood up from the table and pushed his glasses up.
"I'm going to go for a walk he said and walked out of the door that led to the backyard.

Tanaka stood up and walked towards the living room before stopping in the kitchen doorway and turning to Kageyama.

"Wait for him," he said before going into the living room and dragging Ennoshita away from the other two Omega's on the couch, without much Of a protest.
~ℰℕⅅ ℛℰℂ 1~
~
~
~ℛℰℂ 2~
"Do you feel okay to going to dinner?" Ukai asked, making sure Takeda would be comfortable.

"Mhm, everyone is probably already waiting for us," he replied, while refusing to move away from the comfort of his Alpha.
Ukai smiled down at him as he released a bit of his scent, scenting Takeda.

Takeda stepped away enough to straighten out his shirt over his bump and grabbed Ukai's hand.

"Shall we? Ukai nodded, and they headed to the hotel restaurant to meet everyone.
~ℰℕⅅ ℛℰℂ 2~

Kageyama sat at the table for a few minutes, waiting for Tsukishima to return

Kageyama sat at the table for a few minutes, waiting for Tsukishima to return. After ten minutes and knowing he and Hinata couldn't get back to "trying to trigger Hinata's heat." Until Tsuki came back, forced him to get up from the table and go outside to look for him. It didn't take him long to find him. He was sitting on a bench by the volleyball court, his headphones over his ears, his head resting on the back of the bench staring at the night sky. Kageyama sat down and sighed. Tsuki took the headphones off and let them rest around his neck. It took him a few seconds before he decided to say something.