283. Trapped

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶Omega crew!!🎶
I hope you are ready for some smut!!!! Please remember to keep your yelling to a minimum.🖤🖤

✧Recap✧"I'll have a pork cutlet curry with an egg," Kageyama ordered as the waiter wrote it down

Recap
"I'll have a pork cutlet curry with an egg," Kageyama ordered as the waiter wrote it down.

"Can I have teriyaki chicken," The waiter took the orders and disappeared to the kitchen, leaving Them in silence as the sun began to set.

"It's pretty up here," Hinata said quietly as he watched the sky turn to a peachy orange color.

"Yeah," Kageyama replied quietly as he started out the window.
End Recap

Kageyama silently glanced over to his Omega and watched as the reflection of the sunset from the window bounced off his face and almost seemed to illuminate him

Kageyama silently glanced over to his Omega and watched as the reflection of the sunset from the window bounced off his face and almost seemed to illuminate him. He felt the corners of his lips turn to a slight smile as he stared at him.

"What?" Hinata asked as he turned to see his Alpha watching him.

"Nothing," Kageyama said, somewhat flustered, and returned to looking out the window. Hinata let out a small giggle as he noticed the alight flush on his Alpha's cheeks.  After a few more minutes passed, the waiter came back to their table with their food. He placed the plates down in front of Them before
walking away and leaving them and their food in peace.

Hinata was quiet as he ate; his brain was filled with questions he had for his Alpha regarding his constant nightmare, along with thoughts of How the award ceremony would go and their upcoming game. He was also still worried about Suga and Daichi.

"Tobio... What else happened that makes you worry about Daichi?" Hinata broke the silence and caused his Alpha to put down the spoon full of curry he had in his hand.

"I already told you, dumbass,"

"No, you didn't; I know there is something else you didn't tell me," Kageyama groaned, knowing there was on my one way to satisfy his Omegas curiosity and have him drop the subject.