258. Welcome To The Family:

🐊Cricky the crocodile: I am coming to the omega house. 🐯🐱 help.....

(^^) Jax: I made a new Twitter if anyone wants to follow me me @ is @Jax_Attacts

~Recap~"El-"Before Miwa could even finish saying her name, her Omega was a crying mess in her arms

~Recap~
"El-"
Before Miwa could even finish saying her name, her Omega was a crying mess in her arms.
"I'm sorry," She said, worried that Ellie hated the apartment and that she shouldn't have picked one without her.
"We can choose a different -"

"No, I love it... I'm just... So happy," Ellie wiped her eyes and took Miwa's hands in hers, harmful not to hurt the one that was still healing from the accident.
"It's just, growing up, my parents acted like Omegas weren't worth anything... They told me I was only meant to please my alpha... The one they choose for me. I believed them... I did what I thought a good Omega did... But then you came along... And I'm happy," Ellie stopped to wipe some of the tears from her eyes and took a deep breath, building up the courage to ask Miwa a question she had been putting off for a long time.
"Will you permanently Mark me during my next heat," her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her in fear that her Alpha would deny her.

Miwa didn't say a word. She took her hand and brushed some of Ellie's blonde strangely out of her face and caressed her cheek before she pulled her into a kiss, giving Ellie the answer she wanted.
~End Recap~

After Miwa showed Ellie the main bedroom and they put their suitcases and duffle bags in the closet, they headed into the dining area to set up a place for Tea's food and water

"Now what?" Ellie asked as she looked around their empty apartment, trying to figure out what to do next.

"I thought we could go look at furniture," Miwa said with a small laugh.
"Since it is early, we can maybe get them to deliver everything tonight, and my mom and dad have a box of kitchen supplies for us try are bringing over tomorrow,"