213. Jelousy With Love

🖤🖤author: HELLO MY AMAZING
           🎶OMEGA CREW!!!🎶
How has your day been? Did you see any crocodiles??? Did you smash them? Also, could y'all pray to Asahi that I don't die at work tomorrow??🖤🖤

🖤🖤author: HELLO MY AMAZING           🎶OMEGA CREW!!!🎶How has your day been? Did you see any crocodiles??? Did you smash them? Also, could y'all pray to Asahi that I don't die at work tomorrow??🖤🖤

~𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹-1~
Suga and Daichi watched the sky for several minutes before they saw another star fall to the ground. Daichi intertwined both his hands with Suga's as they shut their eyes and wished. Daichi yawned as he opened his and looked at his phone at the time, finding that it was one AM.

"Do you want to get back to our room and shower?" he asked and received a snicker from Suga."

"I have one more wish, then we can. And I would like to do more than just shower and Sleep," He said and looked up at Daichi with a devilish grin.

"What... What do you want to wish for?" Daichi asked, somewhat flustered.

"That Ennoshita can survive until we get back," Suga replied with a laugh. After they watched one more star fall from the sky, they headed back to their room.
~𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹-1~
~
~
~𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹-2~
Kinoshita and Narita came out over to them as Tsuki, Kageyama, And Hinata trailed over.

"Listen," Ennoshita gave his Alpha a stern glance, stopping his yelling in the process.

"I got it, thanks," Ennoshita said, sounding as confident as he could.
"Alright, we are going to go for a jog first. After we will come back and do some blocking and serving drills since we don't have everyone else here today,"
He said as Tanaka gave him a proud smirk and snickered.

"That means you too, Ya know," Ennoshita said as he glanced at Tanaka.
With that, everyone ran out of the gym with Tanaka and Ennoshita closely behind.
~𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹-2~