274. It's Just A Rut

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶
How are you All? ꫝꪮᜣꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ ꫝꪖꪜꫀ ꪖꪶꪶ ᥇ꫀꫀꪀ ᧁꪮꪮᦔ!!🖤🖤

❁𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓈❁:Groups:ASuga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita BKenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita CDaichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko DNarita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku~

❁𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓈❁
:Groups:
A
Suga, Yachi, Akaashi, Tendō, and Kinoshita
B
Kenma, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Ennoshita
C
Daichi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, and Kiyoko
D
Narita, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, Lev, and Yaku
~

Akashi's eyes widened as he suddenly became aware of the situation and the fact that Suga was on the verge of a panic attack. Before he was able to act, much to his surprise, Tendō had moved quicker than any of them had expected and pulled Suga into his arms as he released Omega, relaxing pheromones.
Suddenly Suga for and himself being hugged by everyone, including Kinoshita.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, feeling a little bad over making them all worry.

"Don't be," Tendō said before letting go and placing a firm grip on Suga's shoulders.
"Besides, I owe you,"
Suga arched his brow.

"For what?"

"For giving me a chance to have friends that are also Omega's," suga smiled as he started to laugh a little at how whacked out his emotions had been and how happy he was at the same time to be surrounded by everyone.

❁𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅❁

Akaashi sat back on his heels as he pushed himself away from everyone

"I wonder if evetobe else found a place yet," he said with a sigh wondering how long they had before the team of Captains came looking for them. Suga let out a small worrisome laugh as he e thought about how Hinata's group was doing and was thankful that Ennoshita was with them.