251. A Simple Bowl of Ramen

🖤🖤Author: Hi, my Wonderland
🎶 Omega Crew!!!🎶
I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!! IT'S GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FLUFF, I SWEAR!!! IM HITTING YOU WITH SOME DAISUGA, KAGEHINA, NARKINO (yeas, you read that right,) AND SOME UKAI AND TAKEDA!!!!!!!!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hi, my Wonderland             🎶 Omega Crew!!!🎶I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!! IT'S GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FLUFF, I SWEAR!!! IM HITTING YOU WITH SOME DAISUGA, KAGEHINA, NARKINO (yeas, you read that right,) AND SOME UKAI AND TA...

Recap
Dr. Hishiro sighed and put her pen and notepad behind her on a counter in front of a jar of cotton balls.

"I don't believe anything is wrong... Your pheromone and hormone levels all seemed to be normal. But if you had a false heat before... You could have another one during your pregnancy, which can cause serious complications. It's a condition called Nervatontis, or more commonly, heat pheromone disorder. It usually occurs in older Omega's, but I do. I want to keep an eye on you and see you every couple of weeks if that is possible,"

"Is the baby okay?" Suga couldn't stop feeling like he was going to explode into a fountain of tears.

"I'm sure the baby is wonderful. I want to do an ultrasound, however," she said. Suga and Daichi nodded, both worried and wanting to know everything was okay.
End Recap

Nurse Joy led Suga and Daichi down the hall to a different room that had a more comfortable bed and an ultrasound machine

Nurse Joy led Suga and Daichi down the hall to a different room that had a more comfortable bed and an ultrasound machine. Joy opened a drawer in one of the cabinets and pulled out a medical gown.

"You'll need to put this on, and Dr. Hishiro will be in shortly," She said softly and handed Suga the gown before heading out of the room.

Daichi sat down on the chair that was positioned beside the bed as Suga began to undress.

"Dai..."Suga said, his voice was almost cautious as he looked at his Alpha and waited for him to look up at him.
"Do- do I look any different?" He asked as he stared down at his stomach and lightly poked at his abdomen, curious since he couldn't tell any difference or feel any difference either.

Daichi stared at his Omega and sighed as he watched him pull the gown over his head.
"I... Don't know," he said quietly. For a split moment, he thought he had seen what he believed to be a bump, but then again, the lighting in the room wasn't great.