𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

3 YEARS LATER

"Mummy she's so pretty!" Charlie smiles, pointing at a lady in a white gown in the video on a camera.
"Awh thanks baby look at you there next to me your gorgeous" I kiss her chubby cheek.

It's been a year since Xiao and I got married.
We are moving into a house, a beautiful house, near my work and near Xiao's, though he doesn't go
much.

"Hey babe could you help me hang this up" Xiao shouts from the corridor.
"Coming! Stay here baby" I smile before going downstairs to Xiao.
He's hanging up a wedding photo next to a picture of Charlie in my arms at the hospital.
"I look so dead in the hospital photo" I laugh,
Xiao smile, "You have that post birth glow"
"It's called sweat" I pat his back before helping him hang it up, I walk over to one of the last boxes.

"Memories"
The box is called memories? I carry it into the living room before unboxing it, the first thing I pull out is Charlie's hospital bracelet,Daughter of Y/n L/n,
I put the bracelet beside me and continue going through the box then I spot the lingerie piece I wore for Xiao's 20th birthday. I drop it to my side shivering. Going through it more I see all the carnival items me and Xiao won, on valentines our photo booth pictures, then I spot a white box.
I slowly open the box to realise it the bracelet Xiao got me, I kinda feel emotional, I completely forgot about the bracelet.
Then I find more carnival photos and prizes.
Then right at the bottom a a pile of photos, an envelope and a box.

I take off the rubber bands and turn the cards around to reveal photos of me and Xiao, I was asleep in at least half of them but the ones I was awake in, I had a massive smile on my face.
I guess xiao printed them off his phone while I was away.
I keep looking at the photos, I already have 2 favourites, one where I'm awake and one where I'm asleep,
The one I'm asleep in I've got my arms around Xiao's neck and my legs around his waist, The one I'm awake in is where Xiao and I are kissing in the sunset.
After placing down the photos I wipe my eyes before picking up the envelope and box.
Opening the envelope i begin to read the letter, opening the box.

I realise this is Xiao's proposing idea
Proposal idea (not lame like everyone else's)

• take y/n on holiday to Paris

• stay in 5 star hotel

• buy her expensive clothes/accessories she wants (spoil her basically)

• After a few days take her to a fancy restaurant,

• go to the Eiffel Tower.

• say the speech ( at the bottom of this)

• MAKE SURE LIGHTS ON THE EIFFLE TOWER TURN ON WHILE DOING SPEACH!

• Get down on one knee and say "y/n will you marry me?"

• PRAY TO GOD SHE SAYS YES

• if she says yes PUT THE RING ON HER LEFT RING FINGER NOT RIGHT! And off all successful give her a kiss and then we can get married :)

• SAID SPEACH
"When I first met you, you were such a asshole but to be honest I think I started it when saying I'd rather work with Dandelion/ Hutao.
Remember when you said your days felt the same and numbered and then I took you, Hutao and Zhongli on holiday. I'm so happy that it happened because then I would've never got close enough to do this." GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE NOW!!!
" for the last 8 years you have been my girlfriend and It has been amazing but now I think I want to be more than just your boyfriend" AND THEN THE Y/N WILL YOU MARRY ME!

I sniff while tears are rolling down my face, I open the box to see a ring. The promise ring Xiao got me after I got out of the mental hospital.
This is too sweet, I put on the ring on my right index finger.

"You found the box didn't you?" Xiao smiles leaning against the wall, I nod, waving him over.
Xiao sits next to me throwing his arm over my shoulder before pulling me in to kiss my forehead.
"You literally kept everything. Some items you didn't need to keep" I tip my head over to the lingerie on the sofa.
He laughs slightly, "It was good though" and at that sentence I start to pack up the box in embarrassment and disgust.
"While you do that I'll help Charlie sort out her room. Don't forget dad and Hutao is coming round" Xiao says before going upstairs.

After packing everything away and Hutao and Zhongli are around.
8pm

"So how's everything?" Hutao asks me, Charlie is falling asleep on my lap.
"Great, couldn't be more happy" I smile then Carlotte tugs on my shirt.
"Well we should go and stop keeping Little one awake," Hutao gets up Before hugging me and Charlie.
Zhongli says goodbye while Xiao shuts the door.
"...Mummy" Charlie rubs her eyes pulling on my cream wool jumper again.
"Okay. Okay sweetheart let's get you off to bed" I smile picking her up again, Xiao follows us up.

I pull the purple covers over Carlotte, I kiss her head, then Xiao.
"Night baby" I smile turning off the light slowly shutting the door.
I sigh.
"You good?" Xiao's arm around my waist, I look up at him.
"Mhm. Just exhausted" As I'm about to walk Xiao picks me up, I quietly squeal.
Xiao drops me on the bed, while I laugh.

Xiao sits on the bed, I slowly crawling over. Resting my head on his chest, while he plays with my hair.
"You like our new place? Better than our last?" Xiao asks, I look up at him.
"Of course not better than our apartments that was so much fun, I do love this house though. It gorgeous" I smile, Xiao smiles as well.

We sit there in comfortable silence for a while, I'm falling asleep.
Xiao notices, before I fall asleep Xiao speaks "I love you Y/n and I'm so proud of you. Goodnight my darling" He kisses my head.

"I'll love you forever Xiao"

—————
The happy ending they deserved.
Thank you for reading have a wonderful day,night,evening and afternoon.