𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

6 months pregnant

Today is the day of the gender reveal party.
Hutao, Xiao and me have all been planing this party.
Massive gathering with all our friends and family, which isn't very many for Xiao and I but Hutao has a lot of friends somehow?

"You guys have to stay behind while I set up okay? When I text you or call you, you can leave and come to the venue. Got it?" Hutao says standing by the door.
"Got it" I say smiling, hutao smiles back before leaving the house.
"Well what do we do now? Knowing Hutao we will be here for hours" I exaggerate, Xiao laughs slightly.
"Let's go back to our apartments, see what we can work with" He smiles.
I'm confused by the second part of the sentence but I would love to go back to my apartment so I go get changed into the outfit I picked out.

Cream off the shoulder dress made with a stretchy material.
With some matching cream knee high boots.
I walk down the stairs after getting changed, Xiao waits on the sofa for me.
"How do I look?" I ask shyly, I don't wear items that show off the baby bump. It makes me insecure.
Xiao gets up and turns around, his eyes lighten up. Staring at me.
"Amazing." He says not taking us eye off me, I feel my face heat up.

(I took a massive break on writing so I forgot what I was gonna write so there's a massive gap sorry)

Everyone's arrived at the party and now that I look at it. there's so many people.
too many.
I don't think I'll last long.
"Everyone can I have your attention" Hutao speaks into the microphone.
"They are gonna you know do the reveal so I don't think you wanna miss that?" She points over to us.
I grip onto Xiao's biceps while everyone turns looking at us.

'breath y/n your okay. you will be okay just walk confidently smile at some people. Alright I'm doing great'

We reach the podium the balloons in blue and pink around a sign saying 'boy or girl?'
Letting go of his bicep I stand opposite Xiao as Hutao hands me a confetti cannon thing, smiling gently.
"Shall we count down?" Her voice echos through the room, a crowd of people starting counting down.

10.
The lights flash around, purple blue and pink, it's a dim room
9.
I'm looking at the crowd, some co workers, Zhongli, Lumine, random people I don't know
8.
I feel my palms sweat
7.
I can't stand still
6.
The world around me slows down
5.
My mind races. It's not the time
4.
I wanna go home
3.
I look at Xiao
2.
He's looking at me. Scared. Upset? Happy? I'm not sure
1.
I want to run
0.
I twist the bottom of the confetti thing as fast as I can.
Pink confetti shoots out as people cheer and scream.
Xiao and I Hug as we share kiss.

I slowly get off the podium walking to the stairs as people soon turn away cause Hutao is distracting them.
I get my chance. I take off my heels and run up the stairs.
Tears covering my vision.
I reach the landing but I stumbled falling onto the walls catching myself.
I run into a room and sit under a window slowly crying.

I sit there for a good 5 minutes until Xiao walks in.
"Y/n what's wrong?" He kneels beside me wiping my tears.
"I want an abortion" I push his hand away, he freezes.
"What..?"
"I want an abortion" I repeat
"Y/n that's gonna be extremely painful. if you weren't 6 almost 7 months in I would say yes but I won't let you got through an a abortion" Xiao denies my request.
"You said it's my body my choice. So I want an abortion" my tone turns defensive.
"Im not gonna let you! 1 it's gonna be extremely painful 2 it can be extremely dangerous 3 that baby has developed lungs , finger prints , and can hear the outside world. You know how developed that is?!" Xiao backs off and stands up.
"I should've said at the beginning that I wanted an abortion" I mutter.
"Why didn't you say then" Xiao looks at me confused.

"Cause I loved you and I didn't want to lose you." I sigh "And I'm in the prime of my life and I didn't want to lose that too but I kinda did" I feel tears build up in my eyes. I can't stop my self something will slip out.
"You just wanted so much so fast. I didn't even want to get back with you then." I cover my mouth, dreading what I just said.
Xiao stands there, a tear rolls down his cheek.
"You know fuck it I'll keep the goddamn baby" I storm off I stop in the door way turning around
"And your winning."
"YOU ALWAYS FUCKING WIN" I slam the door behind me.

'get me out of here man. I need to get out'

I'm about to run off when there's a tight grip around my arm, I turn my head my vision is poor but I can see him standing behind me.
"Let go.." I try to shake him off.
Xiao pulls me into a hug, I feel his hand on the back of my head.
"Let me go." I try to push him but he wouldn't let go
"I don't want to stay in here with you"
I lie hoping he would let go.
"I love you Y/n. I knew you were about to have an anxiety attack on the stage. That's why I looked at you. Please calm down" His voice changed. I've never heard it like this before, something in my heart softened.
"What am I doing..." I whisper, I stop trying to break free.

I don't pull out of the hug for a good 5 minutes, I let go of him and just look into his eyes.

'I wish I could tell what goes on in his head'

"Do you want to go back downstairs or have our own little party?" Xiao's arms are wrapped around my waist.
"I'm not sure you chose" I say
"To be honest I don't know many people down there so let's have our own little party" he smiles before taking his phone out to play some music.
The first songs that plays is Matilda by Harry styles.
"This song reminds me of you." His smile is warm and comforting.
I smile back. We slowly sway our foreheads touching, my hands lie on his nape.

You can let it go
You can throw a party full of everyone you know
And not invite your family 'cause they never showed you love
You don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up

The lyrics hit me, verse 2 comes around and he's correct

Matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright
But I know that you feel like a piece of you's dead insidе
You showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days
It's none of my business, but it's just been on my mind

"Your so stupidly cute" I giggle,
"Wow that's a new one" he smiles again.

I must have zoned out cause Afterglow by Taylor swift it playing

It's all me, just don't go
Meet me in the afterglow

I lean closer to kiss Xiao but he pulls me in first,

Tell me that you're still mine

We sway slow and in sync with each other

Tell me that we'll be just fine

His hand slowly moves up my body to my cheek

Even when I lose my mind
I need to say

I slightly tilt my head.

Tell me that it's not my fault

We part quickly but I couldn't stop smiling.

Tell me that I'm all you want

The kisses are broken up by me smiling every time we part

Even when I break your heart

The slow make out was interrupted with people yelling for us.

We run downstairs,
hutao huffs at us "It's you guys party what are you doing?!"
"Sorry" we both say.
"Now people are leaving" she walks away.
I take Xiao's hand and walk over to the door, we wish people a good night as they leave.

Once everyone leaves we make our way home, one night they hasn't been and argument that has made us both leave.
—————————
Sorry this is REALLY late I've been struggling with end of year and mental health.

I love you and I'm so proud of you

All yelan & Xiao wanters will be Yelan & Xiao havers