疫アパ 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 疫アパ

I stared at the moving clouds, they were bright, white and puffy.
Hutao was singing along to my music, her and I have very similar music tastes so it doesn't really matter who has the aux cord.
"Hey Y/n you mind if we stop for a bit somewhere?" Hutao asks, focusing on the roads.
"Sure I don't mind" I wave my hand at her, I don't care to be honest I just want a vacation where I can just replace and not care about anything.

"We're here!" Hutao smiles, turning off the engine, I snap out of my fantasy and get out of the car. We arrive at a fancy rich house.
"Where are we?" My mouth hangs open. The house is gorgeous.
"You'll see" She had a mischievous smirk on her face. A smirk that makes my stomach turn.
Hutao rings the doorbell, we hear voices and shuffling from inside, a small dark haired male opens the door.

It was Xiao, I immediately felt my face drop.
"Uh... Why are you guys here?" Xiao quirks his eyebrow at us. I tut, obviously annoyed at the fact he's coming with us.
"Surprise! You're going on holiday with us!" Hutao flings her arms in the air smiling.
"What!" Xiao shouted.
"Awhhh man!" I pout they both stare at me Hutao giving me a nasty glare.
"I mean.. what??..." I laugh out of embarrassment
"Hey Hutao" zhongli stands behind Xiao with their bags.
"We are all here, let's go!" She takes me and Xiao by our arms and drags us to the car, we get thrown in the back.

"No kissing in the back" Hutao smirks at us before slamming the door in our faces.
"Fuck off" Xiao's cheeks go a slight pink.
"Y/n kiss your boyfriend to stop him whining" Hutao turns around from the passenger's seat.
"He's not my boyfriend. It was a one time thing. Right?" I dismissed having feelings for Xiao again, but this time I felt bad, I looked at Xiao for back up but he kinda looks hurt so I shut up.

Zhongli finally gets in the driver's seat and starts the engine, when we pull out of the drive Hutao cheers.
"Finally on the road!"

Zhongli and Hutao sit in the front, Hutao gets the aux cord now since I had it before.

——————————
I GOT HUTAO YESTERDAY NIGHT!!! I'M NOW A HUTAO MAIN!

Anyways Wholesome content next chapter with xiao and Y/n :)

I hope you get C1 hutao and the staff of homa!
Have a goodnight/evening/morning/afternoon
Stay hydrated and safe
<33333