𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

I wake up it's 02:45am Venti is asleep, I decided to make move. I pack everything take my car and drive home.

'I've missed 4 days of work but I couldn't give two shits. If I go back I will have to be partnered with xiao which I don't want cause then I will get attached again'

It's 03:45, it's taken me an hour to get home, I rummaging for my keys in the bag. I eventually find them and open my front door. Its left untouched.
I switch the lights on,everything comes flooding back to me.
The memories, Xiao. Everything. I felt my eyes fill with tears.
I shut the door and drop down on my knees sobbing, I run out side to my balcony, it so peaceful.
I look over at Xiaos side of the balcony, I notice him on his sofa. his girlfriend and him. Asleep.
My heart breaks.
It keeps breaking.
It's like there's a permanent hole in it that makes it shatter.
I stop crying suddenly, it's like I ran out of tears.

I decided to go back to sleep, I couldn't be bothered anymore.
I walk slowly to my bedroom, the teddy Xiao won for me is still on my bed. I just smile. I get into bed and hug it tight.
"I still love you xiao" I whisper into the teddy bear before slowly drifting to sleep.
—————————
Sorry for the very short chapter I'm having a very shitty day.

Anyways I love you and I'm proud of you <3

Good night/ morning/ evening/ afternoon

Stay hydrated and safe and healthy <33