𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒

TW/alcohol,mafia,mention of vomit and mention of SH
W/slight nsfw?
—————————
"Get over here Y/n '' Xiao grunts, this boy never wakes up on the right side of the bed.

While I'm walking over I notice his white blouse is tighter today. I can't help but stare from a distance at his abs.

"Y/n! Now!" Xiao raises his voice, snapping me out of my trance.
"I just got in the building, give me a break." I roll my eyes
"Don't push it Y/n, I can just shoot you." He points the gun at me.
"But you won't. You love me too much" I bat my eyes at him sarcastically.

Once I arrive over I only just notice the purple diamond on his forehead, and the fact that he is absolutely gorgeous. His amber eyes sparkle.
"You know his future girlfriend or boyfriend is gonna be a lucky person" I accidentally said out loud.
"Pardon me?" Xiao gets flustered, once I realise what I did I tried to ply it off.
"You heard me"
"Just shut up and shoot the bullseye" Xiao hands me the gun without looking me in the eye, slightly pink.
"Remember, hold the gun like" His voice is cold.

'Okay Y/n you can do this just don't fuck it up'

I use all my brain power to remember the position.
*bang*
"And who said I wasn't perfect?" I smirk at Xiao who rolls his eyes before walking up to me again with a slight smile on his face.

All day Xiao teaches me different techniques and styles. Which in my opinion is a waste of time.

"Hey Y/n" Xiao looks at me
"Yeah?" I say while reloading.
"Wanna go get some drinks with me and the rest after work?"

'I'm shocked he asked me. I thought we didn't like each other? That's our thing. We are mean to each other. WE DO NOT INVITE EACH OTHER TO DRINK!!'

"Sure I'm not busy" I smiled at him of course I wasn't going to be rude.
"Cool" he says it with no emotion.

'He's such a dickhead. Attractive not going to lie but a massive dickhead'

"Y/N!!!!!!" A voice gets louder and louder behind me before a heavy weight on my back.
"What do you want now?" I roll my eyes, shoving Hutao off me. She falls on the floo, I give her a hand getting up
"Are you getting drinks with Zhonglis son~~~" She smirks at me, I let go of her hand causing her to fall back down.
"You can have sex and what ever else you do with Zhongli but me dating his son isn't gonna happen okay?" I'm slowly getting annoyed with these comments.
"Fine, fine. You know Y/n I think you should go to yoga or something cause you're so tense" Hutao says while walking with me to the car. I kicked her calf.
"OWW!"
———————————-
TS/At the bar
-
HuTao and I enter the bar, it's full of our colleges, before I get to say anything HuTao runs off to zhongli.

'How rude.'

"Y/n you actually came?" Xiao said, still scruffier as ever
"Why wouldn't I?" I quirk my eyebrow at him.
"I don't know you don't seem like the drinking type.." He scratched the back of his head trying to save himself.
"For your information I drink a lot so don't make assumptions." I was about to walk past him until..
"Sorry"
"Pardon?! Did you just say sorry!"

'I'm so surprised. Xiao? The dickhead Xiao!? Said sorry to me? What next am I gonna sleep with him! Or find 1 million pounds on my bed'

"I said Sorry. Don't make a big deal out of it and you want a drink? It's on me" he says, I'm still slightly stunned.
"Sureee...." I say cautiously going over to the bar with Xiao.

Xiao bought me vodka, to be honest I hated every last drop of it, it was the worst alcohol I've ever had.
"Are you already pissed? Or sick because earlier you said sorry to me and that's not our thing. Are you on drugs?!" I bring back the sorry thing. Xiao slightly laughs.