𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

TW: strong language and stabbing.
————————-
I was about to open the text when Xiao called me over.
"Y/n I want to tell you something that might change your view of me" Xiao sits me down, he looks at me in my eyes.
"nothing will make me change my view of you don't be silly" I smile.
"well, I was in a bombing when I was younger and I killed a lot of innocent people" He sighs, I did feel upset because the innocent people but it didn't change my view of him.
"where did it happen?" I ask.
"I blew up a cinema on ol-"
"old acre street.." I look up at him, I saw a flash on my phone the image had finished downloading so I was able to see.
The girl and Xiao. they were kissing each other. It was him who was the 'nobody' in the cheating scandal.
Maybe Xiao was right. My views on him did change, and I'm fucking pissed.

"so you killed my parents" I stutter but my voice is angry and upset,
"Y/n I didnt know your parent we're in there" he stands up trying to fix his mistake. I didn't help the anger and betrayal was the worst I ever felt it.
"...you bastard... you go out Cheat on me and you killed my parents..." my voice gets louder and louder.
"What do you mean I cheated on you?" He stood still confused by my statement, I laugh "Save the fucking act Xiao.. That's you isn't it." I shove my phone in his face, a look of shame crosses his face. Before he can say anything, I begin to shout "THIS WAS WHILE I WAS GETTING TREATED? I WAS MISSING YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, I WOULD HOPE THEY WOULD LET ME GO SOONER SO I COULD SEE YOU. NOT TO MENTION YOU NEVER FUCKING CALLED ME!! PROBABLY CAUSE YOU WERE BUSY FUCKING SOME SLAG?!" tears form in my eyes.
"I DESPISE YOU. I WISH YOU DIED INSTEAD OF MY PARENT. WHY DID I TRUST YOU. YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER HURT ME!"I yelled he was about to cry he knew he shouldn't have told me this.
"MAKING ME THINK IM LOVED WHEN REALLY YOUR JUST MANIPULATED ME THINKING YOU LOVED ME. I CANT ESCAPE THE CYCLE OF BEING USED."
"...y/n.. you didn't tell me... why didn't you tell me" Xiao stood there in disbelief.
"OH SO IM MEANT TO TELL YOU THAT ALL PEOPLE USE ME FOR IS A BARBIE DOLL? CHANGE HER, UNDRESS HER JUST TO CHANGE HER COMPLETELY UNTILL SHES A NOTTY MESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX. BEING REPLACED BY A BRAND NEW BARBIE"
"ANYWAYS YOU WEREN'T TRUTHFUL. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT ANYTHING!" My voice cracks a lot, Xiao stands there upset and confused about this.
"yes I haven't been truthful about a lot but I want too. I didn't want you to get hurt" Xiao confesses but that just makes me more upset.
"SO YOU DIDNT WANT ME TO GET HURT SO YOU LIED TO ME?!" I continue to shout at him, it's not solving anything but talking won't solve anything either.
"Lies only hurt once you find out it's a lie" he sighs. I felt my anger die down and sadness rises.
"so you lied to me knowing I'd be hurt if I found out..."
"YOU LIED KNOWING I'D BE HURT. BOYFRIENDS AREN'T MEANT TO LIE TO THEIR GIRLFRIENDS UNLESS ITS ABOUT A SURPRISE!"
"YOU KNOW MAYBE VENTI WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS RUIN EVERYTHING I HAVE. MY FRIENDS. MY MENTAL STATE. MY LIFE. YOU'VE CHANGED EVERYTHING. THE WAY I DO STUFF THE WAY I ACT. YOUR JUST LIKE THE REST. YOU USE ME LIKE A SEX TOY!"
I shout realising everything came out and I used the wrong words to cover stuff. I quickly cover my mouth with my hands immediately.
"Xiao I-" I stop mid sentence realising his eyes that showed sadness soon turned to anger.
"YOU BITCH! I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD ACTUAL SEX WITH YOU. ARE YOU DELUSIONAL! YOU DIDNT EVEN HEAR THE DISCUSSION I HAD IN THE CAR WITH VENTI YOU WERE PASSED OUT! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE STORY WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME! I SHOULD'VE JUST LEFT YOU ON THE SAND TO DIE." Xiao yelled back at me, scaring me slightly. The last sentence shook me, I felt tears run down my face.
I walked backwards, so I had some room from him.
"OH SO YOUR SCARED OF ME NOW? GREAT TURN ON ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE" He walked closer to me, I started to walk backwards to the cabinets, I opened one of the draws and grabbed a knife.
"I'm not fucking scared of you." I growled. His eyes quickly changed now he's scared of me.
"Okay y/n put down the knife, I'm not going to hurt you."
"... you said you would've left me on the sand to die.. and now your telling me to put down the knife. You were gonna hurt me.." I hold the knife out in front of me, trying to fight the urge to just stab him.
My emotions change quickly back to anger.
"YOU FUCKING CUNT I'LL KILL YOU. DONT TELL ME TO PUT DOWN THE KNIFE. YOU TOOK MORE THAN 2 LIVES I THINK YOURS IS ENOUGH TO SAVE MY PARENTS"
I start crying, everything hurts so badly. Why did I let my guard down.
While I was in my state, Xiao quickly moved the knife from infront of me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean any of that" He whispers.
I just stand there.
not moving.
Confused on what to do.

I had decided what to do.

*stab*

Xiao chokes.
I pull the knife out of him, blood dripping off the knife. Staining the wooden floor.
The dress and my hands and the knife all bloody.
Xiao let's go of me, he looks down at the bloody mess on the side of him. Quickly putting pressure on the wound.
"don't fucking touch me again" I whisper angrily.
"gladly" I stare into his eyes, not regretting what I did.
"...i don't want to see you again y/n l/n...." He looks up at me his eyes full of rage. I didn't lose eye contact, he doesn't scare me.
He never said my last name before.
Once he broke eye contact with me, I left his apartment taking my keys and phone, I slam the door on the way out.
As soon as I get to my car, I drive away. Never looking back.

I'm sorry venti.
I should've listened to you!
please let me stay with you.
I don't want to stay in
my apartment.

Venti
its okay ig y/n
I live ***********
I'll be up when you arrive
:)

I shut off my phone and drive to Venti's house, I couldn't wrap my head around why Xiao would do that. We had a nice day.
He just manipulated me the whole time.
I want to just die right now but I don't want it to fail again.
I have to show him I'm better.

I arrive at Venti house I knocked on the door the dried blood on my hands.
He opened the door with a warm smile.
I hugged him immediately.
"I'm sorry. For lashing out at you." I looked away. I couldn't face him
" You we're right. Xiao didn't really love me. He cheated on me and killed my parents. Why did I let my guard down." I sigh, my eyes filling with tears again
"It's okay Y/n your safe now" Venti put his hand on my upper arm, his touch was soft.
"Let's go get you clean" he smiles letting me inside.
——————————
1171 words
IM SORRY XIAO I LOVE YOU 😭😭

Anyways a little lies and drama cant hurt 👀

I love you and I'm proud of you <33

Goodnight/ morning/ evening/ afternoon

Stay hydrated and safe and healthy <333