𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 (1/2)

The sunny rays poured in the room. I squinted as the light blinded me, I was about to move when I remembered Xiao is still on me. His body lays on top of me but this time I'm able to see his face.
It was so fucking angelic.
god why is this boy so perfect!!!
I rested my hand on his back, he scrunched up his nose, I quickly pulled my hand back.
He was adorable.
"y/n....?" Xiao spoke his voice husky and tired.
"yes darling?" I smile, he clutched onto my waist, burying his head in my neck.
"you have to get up we are going into town" I say playing with his hair, all he does is sigh
"fine" it muffled but hearable.
He sits up quickly looking confused
"where's my shirt. and is that mine?" he squinted,
"yes I took your shirt cause I got uncomfortable and I'll give it back. And I took your shirt off cause you were overheated I planned on putting a shirt back on you but you gripped onto my wrist so..." I explain, he seemed satisfied with the response and laid back down.
————
T/S: getting ready to go out
————
I didn't have my clothes so I ended up styling Xiao's ONLY blazer. I was literally wearing and blazer,my white blouse, my jeans and doc Martins.
I step out the room.
I am greeted with people are passed out on the floor and stairs.
"what the fuck.. do these people really don't have a life?" I manage to get all the way down the stairs in one piece.
"Hey y/n! ARE YOU EMO?!" Hutao shouts, I stand there.
"no. I don't have any clothes." I state quiet blandly, she smiles
"I have some come!" She walks into a room, I follow after her. I step into the room turns out it's a bedroom and it their bedroom. By I mean their I mean Hutao and Zhonglis cause he's still sleeping on the bed.
"What do you want? I have suits, track suits, long dresses, summer dresses, i have anything?" She goes through her closet, my eyes spot a floral dress and a necklace.
"These" I take the two items and run back upstairs to change into them.

—————-T/S Xiao and y/n have gone out—————-I walk down the street my hand interlocked with Xiao's

—————-
T/S Xiao and y/n have gone out
—————-
I walk down the street my hand interlocked with Xiao's.
It was sunny and bright the flowers started to bloom again, we stumbled across a field.

We sit under a tree, Xiao starts to make a little flower crowns out of random little daisies around us. I just sit there while the warm breeze hit my face.
"Y/n" Xiao suddenly speaks
"Mhm?" I turn to face him
"Do you may think of me as your lover?" He asks a stupid question.
"Of course?" I quirk my eyebrow
"My lover is there something bothering you?"
Xiao starts to blush while he looks into my eyes, he looks upset or something not happy. I begin to feel worry
"I don't know if it's related to you.
But recently, the pain from my karmic debt has been less excruciating." He smiles slightly. It made my heart flutter a bit.
"Uh what does that mean..?" I ask, slightly embarrassed.
"My karma is not as painful when I'm around you.." Xiao stated blandly
I smile, I hold Xiao face in my hand
"My darling, you've done so much for me"
"Huh?!" Xiao goes bright red confused about my statement.
"If you can get some five star shut eye at this time you'd feel a lot better when you wake up." I smile pulling him onto my lap.
"You think I sleep?" Xiao looks at me.
"I'll lend you my lap so shush" I smile
"Isn't that my job?" Xiao hesitates
"Shut up and do it." I roll my eyes at him
"Alright.." he places the little flower crown he made on my head before resting his head on my lap.
"You really are a difficult being to comprehend." He sighs before shutting his eyes.
I played soft music to keep my occupied while he slept
————————-
This is only part one.
Part two will come out at one point.
If it's late im sorry but currently im trying to fix my mental health, writing the book does help but if I have the motivation to do big chunks is a different story.

Anyways I love you and im proud of you<3333

Stay hydrated and safe and healthy!!!

Have a Good morning/ evening/ afternoon/ night