𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑

TW: Suicide attempts, Sh mention
I get to my apartment at the dead of night, still listening to be nice to me. The song just makes me remember something but I can never figure out the picture.

I rummaged through my black slim jean pockets. My white button up top moves around in the wind ever so slightly.
I find my keys and unlock the door being as quiet as I could, but as soon as I shut my door I hear footsteps from outside.
I sit down leaning against the door covering my mouth. My eyes widen. My breathing is unsteady. I was scared it was the police.
I slowly get up and peer through the eye hole. All I could see was a young male with black jeans and a white button up top with dark hair. I couldn't see his face though.

I take a sigh of relief, I walk to my bedroom, unbutton my white shirt and change my jeans into some shorts.
I toss the black jeans on a built up pile of dirty and clean clothes. My room was full of plates,empty energy drink cans, clothes all over the floor, bedding that haven't been changed for about 5 months.

Taking steps is hard enough for me after my incident with being shot in the leg by one of my co-workers.

The bathroom was clean but the rope still hangs there taunting me, the cold air hits my scars made by a razor blade lying on the bathroom counter and a rusty old bloody knife lies in the sink.

The more steps I take closer to my balcony the more I feel alone, no one knows about my scars.. well they see them but since I use a knife they don't suspect anything.

I turn on the tv and put on my Spotify playlist to hopefully drain out the loud rock music coming from my neighbour. Every night I hear it. It kills me sometimes.

I finally get to my balcony and stand there for a while. The wind making my white shirt drift behind me showing my white bra and my small shorts flowing around my thighs. You could hear bubble gum play in the background. I love standing outside at night, it just took my pain away for a few minutes or hours. I just wish I had someone to stand there with me...
I was enjoying the beautiful night until I hear a familiar voice form beside me
"y/n...?"