𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 (2/2)

THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER I FORGOT I BASICALLY WROTE THE WHOLE CHAPTER IN THE LAST ONE SO IM SORRY!!!
It's now 5:23pm the sun is setting, i still have the flower crown on.

"Xiao, get up it's late" I gently shove his shoulder a bit, he groans in response.
"fine" Xiao looks at me grumpy, I sigh getting up and holding his hand tight.
I hear a ping from my phone I decided to ignore it. The notifications are consistent.
I turn my phone on silent. It started to really piss me off, we slowly made our way to Xiao's flat.

-

We arrive at Xiao's flat, he instantly flopped on the sofa I sit next to him placing his head on my lap while I scrolled through social media apparently there's a new cheating scandal and I'm invested its about a girl with like 300k followers and she like made out with a 'nobody' which was kinda harsh but it was great drama, apparently the BFF podcast might talk about it. I love to see how they blow stuff out of proportion.

It was like 3hrs later. Xiao had gotten up and started to make food for us.
I was about half way through the hashtag until I get a text from lumine.

Lumine :)
Y/N LOOK!! ISNT THAT XIAO?!
one attachment

——————————-
Sorry this is really short. I wrote most of it last chapter.

Anyways I love you and I'm proud of you <333

Good night/morning/ evening/ afternoon