𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

Alcohol
————————-
There is two days left till the end of December.
I sigh as I get up from the sofa, Xiao's making a fruit salad for my breakfast how I like it. I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Good morning" I smile, he slides the knife in the cabinet so I can't see it, a sadness settles,

'He doesn't trust me?'

"Good morning Y/n, I was just making your breakfast how you like it" He turns around to face me.
"You don't have to hide the knife from me, I'm fine now. Thank you for being thoughtful though" I kiss his cheek before sitting down.
—————————-
TS/ going to work
————————-
"Ready darling?" Xiao looks are me, I nod in response.
He gets out the car and opens the door for me, such a gentleman.
I start walking before Xiao grabs my hand, I look at him like he's psychotic.
"What are you doing?!" I rip my hand from his grip "someone will see us!"
"Don't worry" He grabbed my hand again and kissed my forehead before dragging me inside.
I gripped his hand tight while walking in.
Everyone's eyes were on me, I hear foot steps running up to me.

"Oh my god Y/n are you okay?!"
"What happened!"
"You could've told us! We would've been here for you"
"Aww looks who's being soft"
"Yeah is Mr Zhongli's son going soft?"
"Not gonna lie we should've seen this coming, like she's hot."

Everyone's voice echoed around me, it was sweet but very overwhelming.
"Everyone back off. And I'm not going soft I just don't want a new partner who is as thick as you people" Xiao growls pushing everyone out the way, people begin to whisper as I get dragged away into a room I didn't know existed?
Xiao pins me to the wall, his eyes were unreadable. He was either really kinky or really angry at me?
He lets go of my writs.
"What am I doing?" He mutters to himself walking around the room, I stand there unimpressed "Yeah what are you doing. And did you hear someone called me hot. Do you think I'm hot? I think I'm hot"
"Shut up Y/n" He shoots a look at me before continuing to pace around.

[ insert missing part ]

I waited for when Xiao got out the shower, he came round to corner to meet me, he sat on the bench.
I picked up my bag and walked to the door,
"where are you going?" Xiao stood up and grabbed my arm gently.
"I thought you wanted me to leave. most of the time they don't want me staying around. I just kinda leave afterwards" I smile pulling the door before Xiao shuts it.
"Stay with me for a bit. I don't want you to leave yet"
"we have to go back to work?" I state
"That can wait your more of a priority to me" he dragged me to the bench and sat me down.

Xiao opened his arms to me, i shuffled towards him so he could hold me.
We sat there for a while together before we forget the time and dash out of the room.
we opened the door.

Everyone and I mean everyone was standing outside.
staring at us.
I stood behind Xiao slightly holding his hand tightly. I wasn't expecting this.
"you two did not" Hutao stood forward she's trying so hard to be serious. But she's on the verge of laughing.
"uh." I stutter
"you can't get out of this one we heard both of your names." zhongli said staring into Xiao's eyes
"let's go get you a drink or two." Zhongli takes Xiao out holding his shoulder.
"CANT FORGET THE POOR GIRL?!" Hutao says running out with me dragging behind.
—————————————-
We all went to mr zhongli's place, it was a big rich looking place.
We all enter, everyone was bombarding me and Xiao after they got there alcohol.
"so are you two dating?"
"what was it like?"
"When did this happen?"
"why did you guys do it?"
"How did You do it?"
"Your not pregnant are you?"

Hutao grabs everyone's attention by planing music and partying, Xiao quickly picked me up and ran upstairs to a bedroom.
"Sorry I just didn't want to answer those questions" He pants flopping on the bed.
I sit on the bed and grab the tv remote, putting on Netflix.
We put on scream,I play with Xiao's hair as he sits there watching the movie.
After a while my neck begins to hurt I lay down. Xiao get underneath the cover and lays on top of me , resting his head on my chest. He sighs slightly, I play with his fluffy hair. He was adorable falling asleep.
I continue watching as he slept, hutao and zhongli barged in "GOT YA!" Hu tao shouts i shh them quietly pointing at Xiao who is surprising still asleep.

The movie finish's and Xiao's still sleep on me he was angelic, I got uncomfortable in my clothes and shuffled slightly to get Xiao on the bed instead. I got out and searched through the draws they had Xiao skin tight tank tops and shorts.
I changed into them surprisingly the tank top was extremely comfortable I understand why he wears them so much.
I ended up taking Xiao top off cause he was overheating. I was planing to put one of his shirts on him but he wouldn't let go of my wrist.
I sighed and got back in pulling him back on me, his chest was cold. I pulled the covers up even higher to keep him warm.
I run my finger slowly across his tattoo, before slowly drifting off to sleep as well.
"Goodnight my darling"
——————————
This was hard and easy to write.
1530 words.

Anyways I love you and I'm proud of you!
Stay hydrated and safe and healthy!
I'll post another chapter soon <333