𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

I lie my head against the window,my head hitting against the glass.

Suddenly, my arm gets tugged over to the other side of the car.
"Jesus Christ! You startled me." I say ripping my arm from his grip
"Oh sorry. I didn't- I didn't want you to hurt your head" Xiao said apologetically.
"You really are a softy aren't you?" I sigh in unbulking myself shifting into the middle next to Xiao.
"Where's that bulky, intimidating, gang leader son at? Where did he go?" I fold my arms.
All Xiao does is roll his eyes at me and hand me a brown paper bag.
"I bought this for you. For the trip." He says quietly.
"I never thought I would say this but I miss the asshole. This. What ever you are doing is weird" I open the bag to see sour gummy worms and a mango monster, my favourite snacks in the world.
"How did you? You stalker. Don't tell me you 'guessed' no one knows. How the fuck did you know?" I push him away from me.
"Y/n!" Hutao hissed, turning round. "Be nice!"
I slouch in my seat huffing "This is gonna be a long car ride"
"Am I allowed to explain myself?" Xiao asks politely, I give him a wave of Permission
"Okay so. The only people that will go on a trip with Hutao would be you and Zhongli. Plus I asked Hutao" He smiles at me, a warm and comforting smile..
"You know. You're not as bad as I thought, kidd." I smile back "Thanks for the food Xiao"
"Your welcome Y/n" His smile stays.

'Ugh. That stupid smile. On his even stupider face. Fuck him'

-

Hu tao and Zhongli had been chatting the whole way, while Xiao and I had been quiet most of the way.
I set up my switch to watch Attack on titan because I was bored, I cracked open my monster and offered a sip to Xiao.
He takes it and holds it for me.

'Fuck him'

-

It's been 2 hours
Xiaos head is resting on my shoulder watching me. Every time an ad comes up he would ask me about what happened and the titans.
He was intrigued, it was almost adorable.
Half way through the trip funimation stopped working.
"Fuck!" I groan, I kick the car out of frustration.
"Oi!" Hutao turns around and smacks my leg.
"Bitch.." I whisper while I pack away my switch.
Xiao sighs and picks his head up and looking at me I check my phone quickly before opening Spotify and handing an airpod to Xiao. I turn the volume to a good amount and play sweater weather by the neighbourhood.
He smiles at me.
"I love this song" he whispers and reaches his hand out, spreading his fingers. I hesitate.

'Don't fall for me kidd. I'm not what you need. Not a Crazy chick'

I eventually grab his hand and hold it, my grip loose.
Slowly, I lower my head to rest on his shoulder.

"Wake me up when we get there"

——————————

Did you know when you fall in love with a fictional person, the brain doesn't know. So the brian treats it like they are real Like they are your boyfriend/girlfriend/lover etc.

Well anyways have a good morning/evening/night and stay hydrated and safe!
I love you and I'm proud of you <333