𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓?

I ignore Xiao for the next few days. I don't know what came over me when I kissed him that night.
I didn't talk to xiao when I worked with him.
I was walking away from Xiao going to Hutaos office.
"Y/n! Why are you ignoring me" Xiao walks after me his voice is confused
"Let me talk to you" He's complaining. I keep myself calm and ignore him
"Why did you kiss me" He wants to talk about it, why can't he just fuck off!
"I don't want to talk about it okay?!" I walk faster so he would stop.
"Y/n!" Xiao grabs my arm tightly, I rip my arm out of his grip, very defensive over it.
"Don't touch me like that!" Xiao's eyes softened as he realised what he did.
"Sorry I forgot, I just want to talk about it" He apologised, I nod "Can we not though?"
Xiao doesn't respond, we start walking to get back to work.
"What are we even doing today?" I ask him my voice is still stern.
He sighs. I felt a bit of sorrow for him. But I'm not him off the hook.
"We are setting up for meeting like a gang or something?" Xiao starts moving chairs over to the middle and shit, I start doing the same when hu tao comes out.
"Y/n!!! We might get new members" Hutao smiles I could tell this was her idea she loves new people.
"Yay.." I sigh carrying on with my job.
"Aren't you excited? Never mind I need you to place a camera somewhere where they can't see it just in case stuff goes a bit wrong. It gonna be live broadcasted to my computer. I will be in my office during the meeting." She smiles handing me a small camera.
"Okay I'll do that then." She skips away I place the camera under a near chair.

The gang arrives while I walk out they are like 15- 20 year olds they don't seem like much harm.
I go to sit down at the back.
Xiao sits near me.
"God why do we have to sit down." I complain to Xiao whispering.
"I feel like I'm in assembly. I didn't go to school that long but I remember that very clearly" I roll my eyes, Xiao laughs quietly.
"The kids in my school didn't like me. They thought I was weird but jokes on them I was top of my classes" Xiao looks smug.
"Shut it nerd" I smile as his face drops in offence.

A hour passed by and the gang is gone.
Zhongli and Hutao are just about leaving.
I'm packing up with xiao again.
The chairs into the storage room but it's filled up so I move some to the locker room. Xiao is helping.
"Xiao" I say looking at him after placing the last chair down.
"Yeah Y/n" he looks at me.
"Let's have a fresh start forget about the whole drama thing. Just imagine we broke up for a bit Fresh start" I say smiling.
"Yeah fresh start" Xiao smiles.

I was about to make my way out of the room when Xiao pulls me into a kiss.
my heart flutters.
Instead of pulling away I deepen the kiss, Xiao reacted to that by placing his hands on my hips.
I want him that's all I want right now.

[ well you kinda know what happens ]