𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐗

I'm 3 months pregnant now.
Im doing well in school and Xiao has been doing extra work at the gang even though his dad suspended BOTH of us.
He's trying so hard though, I feel bad for him.

The door creeks open while I'm doing Law practice, I get up off the bed and run to the door.
I jump onto Xiao as he shuts the door.
"Hey Y/n. What's wrong?" He speaks blandly, I slowly get off Him looking into his eyes.
"Why haven't you slept? you need to sleep." I sigh
"I'm trying to support you financially theres no room for sleep" Xiao groans walking past me.
I grab his hand, dragging him to his room.
"I still need to do practice but I'll be quiet while you sleep." I say pointing at the bed.
"Y/n no I don-" he begins to speak.
"No you sleep. now I'm not letting go of you." by force Xiao try's to break my grip on his wrist.
"Y/N!" Xiao breaks the grip by pushing me to the ground.
"Just let me do what I need to do." He growls at me, I don't mean to but I begin to cry.
Ive been having very extreme moods for minor inconveniences.
Xiao looks back down at me realising I'm crying.
"Y/n I'm sorry. Oh please stop crying. I didn't mean to." He pleads with me while trying to wipe my tears.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry I'm having bad mood swings" I say standing up.
"I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just tired." Xiao admits.
"I need to study. I have papers coming up soon" I say walking over to the bed and working.
Xiao sighs, he gets changed and gets in the bed, he rests his head on my laps while I write up my essay.
"You use so many fancy words" he says shutting his eyes.
"I have to it's part of the assignment." I explain, I don't think anything went though though.
"Didn't you just say your doing papers soon and you writing a essay?" Xiao snuggles up closer, I sigh explaining everything again while playing with his hair.
We sit in silence for a few minutes.
"I was asked about you today" Xiao states breaking the silence.
"Oh really what was it?" I say.
"'How's Y/n? Is she coming back. I really miss her.' I didn't have the heart to tell them your not coming back." Xiao sigh, we are both upset that we can't work together anymore.
"I'm not saying I won't but if the lawyer thing doesn't work out do you think you will come back?" Xiao asks this time facing me.
"I don't know. probably not, I don't want our child to grow up with out one of us."I feel bad. The gang has been such a big part of my life and now I'm throwing it away. They were like the family I never had.
"Will you visit?" Xiao states
"What do you mean visit your only 1 hour away?" I laugh but Xiao smiles.
"It that a yes then?" He smiles, my heart is filled with warmth.
"Of course" I finish writing my essay.
"Done! Now we can go bed" I smile placing the laptop away in the draw, I get up and take off my shirt.
Getting back into bed I wrapped my arms around Xiao. Pulling myself close to him.
"Night Xiao I love you." I say before I give him a kiss.
"Goodnight Y/n. I love you too" Xiao responds.
We fall asleep together.
————————————-
I have writers block 😭😭😭

Good morning/ afternoon/ night/ evening
I love you and I'm proud of you
Stay hydrated and safe and healthy <33333