❝ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

W: Slight nsfw,guns
————————————-
I got to HQ the next day after the incident with Xiao, after all he is my 'trainer' and he just saw me in my bra, not the best introduction.

"Y/n. Get your ass over here" a growl came from the right corner, it was Xiao. great..
"Coming sir" walking over to him, he hands me a gun
"Here, it's yours" a black steel gun.
"Thanks I guess.." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Now put your hands on the gun like this" Xiao demonstrates by standing behind me and putting his hand on top of mine guiding me through, to be fair I wasn't paying attention, I was to distracted that every time he would breath I could feel a breeze hit my ear, my face was bright red.
Who couldn't resist a man like him, he looked good in sweatpants who wouldn't want that-

"Y/n now pull the trig- y/n are you even listening"
I quickly snap out of my fantasy
"Yes sir!" I go bright red.
"Just pull the trigger." Xiao's voice sounded annoyed.
I pulled the trigger.
*bang*
"Bullseye!" I shout "I can do it! Thank you, thank you!" I giggle. " I could kiss you right now- but I won't cause ew" I quickly save myself.
"what the fuck... but okay" Xiao let's go of my waist and walks away while I die of embarrassment.
I haven't felt this alive and emotion full since like I was 10 and I'm 19 now!
I run to tell HuTao until I walk into zhonglis office... AND I SEE HUTAO MAKING OUT WITH ZHONGLI-
"u-uhhh" I stutter
"Don't tell anyone y/n" they both tell me
"Yes sir, yes ma'am?" I giggle and leave.
'AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!! DID I SEE THAT CORRECTLY?! I KNEW THEY WERE DATING BUT MAKING OUT AT WORK WITH THE DOOR UNLOCKED?! I CANT GET THAT OUT MY HEAD NOW! wait since HuTao made out with zhongli does that mean I can make out with xiao.. NO YOU DO NOT HAVE ATTRACTION TO THAT MAN..' My mind races with all the thoughts.
I ran to my car and drove home early, I was traumatised by what noises HuTao was making...
——————————-
The end of the chapter
A wlittle NFSW next chapter..???? 😏😏😏 Xiao and y/n ;)
I also have another book called
Love love love || Childe xFem reader
It is on my page

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐎  𝐘 𝐎 𝐔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें