𝟐𝟓|| 𝐭𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨

It's the next day

It's the next day. 7:30 pm. We are on our way. Nervousness is getting spread through my body. In what conditions are they? Are they both in that house, what if....

Just thinking of the worst.

I'm in the car with Leonardo who's driving, Luca in the front and me and Bella at backseats.

Alessandro, Elysia and Emilio are in second car while Carlos and Antonio are in third one. We are getting closer and closer.

The village is small, we tried not to bring so much attention but five black big cars full of armed people don't go really unnoticed.

Thank god we passed it and got closer to our destination. The house made of rock, man with guns all around the house as usual for Marco.

"Get ready, guns up. We're first." Leonardo said.

The guards got up as they saw our cars coming. I can see them loading guns and informing someone through their radio's .

Me and Bella opened the windows, and Luca joined us. We shooted as much as we could from that distance. The adrenalin is hitting my head as I got dizzy from it and feel it through my veins. I love it in some twisted way.

Leo drove with one hand and shooted with other. We got ones at the front gone, so when Leo decided we are close enough he turned the steering wheel all way to the left, parking parallel perfectly.

We didn't waste tame as we kicked the doors and got out, trying to avoid bullets from man that shooted from the house. Others parked next to us as well, so they joined us at attacking them.

"Alessandro and Elysia in and Arabella and Luca behind them!" Leonardo yelled

They nodded as Alessandro and Elysia covered each other, running towards door. Door are locked so they both looked at each other and with their legs kicked it off. Arabella and Luca went to the side of the house and broke the windows down so they can enter from different ways.

"Alina, Antonio and Emilio stay here to clear the exit as much you can then go in after few minutes! Me and Carlos are going in" Leonardo instructed as bullets came from all sides.

We nodded our heads when we cleared their way so they can walk in. From what I can see, they went to the basement.

"Stay next to me." Antonio turned to me

I looked at him, "And you stay next to me"

"I would never go don't worry."

That made me smile a little bit when I realized I'm in the middle of battlefield.

"Down!" Antonio yelled

Without thinking I bent down as he shot the men behind me. I could have died right now.

Then the second one came behind Antonio, with knife trying to cut him, but Antonio turned around and took his arm that is in air with knife and put other arm on man's throat, pushing him into wall of the house.

Man lost color in his face as he tried to fight for air. Antonio kicked him with his knee, took the knife out of man's hand and put it right into the heart. He left the body slide down, he didn't even look at it. The emptiness in his eyes is dark and big.

"Okay let's go in! It's clear." Emilio said as he walked closer to me. He was slightly behind the house the whole time to make sure we got everyone dead.

We nodded.

In first hall we walk in, Alessandro and Elysia are dealing with two men.

Alessandro is kicking one with his hands because as I can see he dropped his gun, making the man bleed through his mouth. Alessandro has few cuts but nothing compared to man in front of him.

Elysia is behind the men, kicking him with her leg in his spine. Man went off all the way in the window, so his body is half outside. She came, pulling him by his hair on her chest, taking the knife out and slitting his throat. She just dropped his body down.

The second man is barely standing on his feet, his eyes cannot be seen because how many bruises are there. Alessandro have his back turned towards Elysia. "Move!" She yelled

He moved to the side, and Elysia threw the knife at man Alessandro fought , she threw a knife that cut the man's throat a second ago. And the second one is dead because she hit him right in the heart as well. She came to Alessandro and they touched their fists, smiling with blood of the men all over them.

In the second room Arabella and Luca are finishing off three men with gun's, standing at each other's back and shooting every single one. Besides that, nothing is happening at upper floor, just many dead bodies of Marco's men are laying on the ground.

"Let's go down, Leonardo and Carlos are still there." I said as we walked towards stairs that lead to the door of the basement. They all nodded and went down one by one.

Alessandro took a flash light, going in first and opening the doors. A little hall and there is two ways to go in. "First right?" Elysia suggested.

"Right it is." Alessandro said.

With unsure steps we came at the end of the hall and we opened those doors. And we have what to see.

The tears went as soon as I saw Massimo and Marianna hugging each other and Leo and Carlos waiting for them.

Mari is looking terrible as well as Massimo. What did they do to them? She was on another level of dirty, with bloody lips and cuts all over her face especially the eyes and eyebrows. Her left hand is bleeding and has scratches at her legs.

Massimo is the same, his bandage for shoulder is gone, it seems like his wound is even more open. One eye is almost getting closed because how blue it is.

He is hugging her as if he wants her not to be a meter away from him anymore. As if he wants to take her inside him. His eyes are closed and his face is full of pain. My heart hurts and my eyes burn from crying. I just want to hug them and apologize for everything they've been through. I want to change places with them so bad.

She finally brought her head up away from his chest as she looked at us. "Oh my god, guys." Her voice is so weak.

Me and Bella ran in her hug. "I'm so sorry my love." Bella said through the tears. "No, no, we are together now and that is what matters." Marianna looked at us and touched our hair.

"I'm so happy you are here and alive, the second didn't past without thinking about you two." I gathered streinght to say.

She smiled with her tears still running.

I turned towards Massimo. He was looking at us with half smile. I didn't waste one more second as I walked into his arms. "Ti amo tanto." I whispered because my voice keeps cracking. [trans. I love you so much]

"Ti amo di più principessa." He whispered back making his grip even tighter. [trans. I love you more princess.]

When I got out of his arms, Arabella was still leaning on Mari with her head. She smiled when she saw Massimo looking at her. With more tears she walked into his embrace.

He was going through her hair with his hand, "I hope you didn't do a lot of shit while I was gone, sorella. I missed you very much." [trans. Sister]

She laughed, still in his hug. "I missed you too idiot. Now my favorite person for fighting is back."

"I always come back you know it."

Emilio let one tear slide down and whiped it immediately, as he walked to hug his brother as well. "My little brother missed me I see." Massimo joked

"He did." Emilio answered

Massimo's face softened. "Te amo idiota."
[trans. I love you idiot]

"I know." Emilio sniffed. Everyone laughed at him while still being emotional.

"Let's go home." Leonardo said.