𝟏𝟖|| 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"I fucking hate suits

"I fucking hate suits." Elysia growled from my closet.

Bella and I just laughed at her grumpiness. "You need to wear it just once for mission so suck it up." Arabella said while preparing makeup on my desk.

"Yeah, who doesnt love to look like business snobs" Elysia said when she finally got the suit on. And it looked so good on her. I mean she can make trash bag look hot.

"Girl you look bomb", Arabella complimented.

Elysia made small smile, "Thank you Bella"

I really liked her. She was chill and down to earth girl. Didn't take shit from anyone, and I loved it. I ship her and Ale so much. They are literally same and made for each other. I know they will end up together, if they don't I will cry tho. Or date her instead.

They met at one of our missions. Alessandro drooled over her but he played that cold play boy that he is for everyone else. He kinda let her slip through his fingers because he has big ego and pride. Idiot.

"Alina, is this enough bitchy or I need to go like more 'I have job because I sleep with my boss'?" Elysia's question brought me back from thinking.

I laughed, "I think it's bitchy enough"

"Perfect", Bella said after we finished with makeover for Elysia.

We packed our stuff, and went to meet up with boys in Base. Entering in, Leonardo went through bunch of papers with Emilio, Gio talked to our security team and Alessandro was on computer with our hacking team.

Suddenly all eyes were on us, of course Ale's eyes were glued on Elysia. "Finally. Let's get our final preparations done." Leo stood up. We nodded, starting to work on our tasks.

As soon as Leonardo was done speaking, Emilio came and hugged me and Bella, "Piccole stronzate, I promise we will have more time together when this is all done."

We barely saw Emilio these days. Only on work. And his humor side kinda went more silent because of this situations which is understandable. I want to see him joke around and smile again soon. "Mantieni la tua promessa, fratello" I said.  [keep your promises, brother]

He smiled with his hands around our necks, "I always do."

We talked a little bit while they prepared Elysia.