𝟎𝟏|| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"Boss, please, I didn't meant to

"Boss, please, I didn't meant to..." The one of three man that kneeled in front of me said with desperation in his voice.

"You didn't mean to fucking snitch through my office, si? You did it by accident?" I growled at him while putting a gun in his mouth. I will make him fucking swallow it.

His face was completely red. "You are so lucky that we are in my home office, and my sisters are home. I don't want to upset them with your screams as I torture you."

My brother, Alessandro then kicked other men in the head with his leg making him lay on the ground. "Make one fucking scream and I will cut your tongue." He said while punching him in the head, stomach and wherever he possibly could.

On other side there was Emilio, my other younger brother landing a punch with his gun on third man's face. "Puttana." He spat other men, going behind him and then pulling his head and neck backwards, choking him and probably breaking his spine.

Man in front of me could not take anymore so he started shaking and slowly losing his consciousness. I just threw him at the ground.

Emilio and Alessandro looked at each other, giving signs with their heads. They let go both men, then took their other guns and then pointed at them.

"Saluta il diavolo per noi." Alessandro grinned and then Emilio and him shot them at the same time. [translate: Say hello to devil for us]

"Idiots." Ale said

I headed for the door, folding over the body of one of the men. "Call someone to clean this up."

We finished with this mess, all of this happened because we found three of them snitching around our home offices. They worked for us but decided to choose death. No problem tho.

I took phone to call Luca while getting in my car. He is my bestfriend and right hand. "Yes Leo?" He picked up.

"I need you to invest three men that I found this morning in my office. They were bodyguards. I will text you their names."

"Sure. When you will get here?" Luca asked

I drove away from my home. "I'm there in ten. Also, check every of our bodyguards and maids one more time. Luca, they were in the same house as my sisters. I can't let that happen again."

"I will take care of it. Don't worry."