𝟏𝟏|| 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

It was around 7 pm

It was around 7 pm. Sofia and me were lying on my bed while Arabella helped Mari with her dress. "Lina, tomorrow night is our night for action. How do you feel, partner?" Sofi asked me while playing with her hair.

She was my partner, we had to keep eye on back of that firm where they hide. She's one of best shooters, maybe because she sells them and work with them for a long time now. I knew she will help me like any member of my family. So I wasn't that much scared, because I know there are all my close people for support. I took one breath before answering her. "Well yes partner, I think I'm actually ready now."

She smiled. "Babe, I know your gonna be bad bitch and do mission perfectly. Just know that I got your back and nothing is happening to you at my watch."

I couldn't help it but hug her at this words. This really means world to me. "Thank you Sof. And even if I am beginner, don't think I will run away or that I'm letting anyone hurt you."

"I know you won't." She answered

"Okay bitches, prepare to see this goddess right now." Bella yelled from closet

At that moment Mari walked with red short dress with big V cut. She let her shiny blond hair cover her back. "Omg, you look hot as fuck", Sofi jumped from bed.

I also stood up and came to her. "You look stunning Mari, he's going to freak out". We all laughed

"Okay, I think he is waiting for you in living room. Go on and have fun." I said.

"Not too much fun tho!" Bella yelled.

We all laughed.

"Thank you guys for help and for everything. Love y'all." She said while grabbing her purse and going downstairs.

She was supposed to get ready at her house and then Massimo pick her up, but she said she didn't saw Pablo for few days, and think its better to get ready in ours.

"Well, what now." I asked

"Order pizza and cry in singleness." Arabella said and Sofi gave her sideway gaze. "Oh shut up you are single for tonight and you are going to show us solidarity." Bella answered to Sofia's look.

"Whatever you said Bells." Sofi said through laugh and we ordered pizza, watched movies and chatted.