𝟐𝟎|| 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞

"I don't believe in humanity anymore

"I don't believe in humanity anymore." Alina said

"I stopped many years ago. Welcome to the real world, sister." Leo told her as he shook his head.

"So now we know why Marco took her. But where could he hold her?" Gio asked as he stood up.

Elysia sighed, "I don't know for sure. But I do have some ideas."

"What do you have on mind?" Alessandro looked at her.

She took a minute to process her thoughts and to look away from Alessandro. "What if Marianna is not even in Italy."

"Why do you think that?" Leo asked.

She had blank expression, like she is thinking in the moment. "Marco Rivero have strong allies in the Spain. He is crazy if he thinks that holding her hostage at your territory is a good idea. Then he must moved her to another country where you can't find her that easily."

Leo nodded, "Good point. He has Castillo family as allies. They are the strongest in Spain."

"How do we know for sure that she is in Spain?" Gio asked.

"Well, we go and check it." Leo answered as he sat back in his chair after walking up and down.

He took his phone from pocket and called Luca who is with Sofia most of the times. "I want you to get contact with Castillo family. Tell them that we are coming to visit."

"Ok. I will come in five to get more informations." Luca answered and then hung up.

Alina turned her head towards Leonardo who is slightly behind her, "Castillo's will inform Marco that you ask around and then Marianna is lost again. Why would you inform them that we are coming if they are alliances?" She have confusion written all over her face.

It really doesn't have any sense.

He ajusted himself in the chair while having eyes glued on the laptop, "Sorella, I know what I am doing. Don't worry. I have to go." [sister]

Alina arhced her eyebrow, trying to say something but he left too fast. "What the—"

"Ah baby sis, you know our brother. Never tells anything, always have a plan and unnecessary mistery surrounding him." Emilio patted her shoulder with full mouth of cookies, while passing her so he can leave room aswell.

She shook her head and stood up. "I guess it is time to leave."

Elysia nodded, collecting her papers from desk, getting ready to go 'home'. Girls said bye to her when they left with Gio.

Only Alessandro and her are still in the room.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked with still eyes on papers because he is not looking like leaving anytime soon.

He smirked, "Waiting for you."

She looked up, "What do you have to do with me?"

"Many things." He got closer.