𝟎𝟓|| 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬

Our father was nothing like normal father

Our father was nothing like normal father. He only made our childhood worse. Instead of us playing and going to school, we needed to train every fucking day. Follow rules, be a soldiers to him, not children. If we are not perfect in some situations he would beat us. It was not normal. But then, it was just everyday life for us.

I had to watch my brothers bleed in front of me, and when I finally gather strength to get up and help them or fight back, he would punch me again and again.

When I was a teenager he put all dirty work on me. I dealt with deliveries, murders, meetings. And how my brothers grew, it went on them also. But I always wanted to save them from that. If he said to Massimo to go and kill someone and do some small burglary, I would do that instead and let him go to a football game.

I tried to give them everything he took.

Mother knew all of that and did nothing. She wouldn't even bandage our wounds or do smallest thing to prove us she actually care. When he is over with us, mother called us to clean the house, yard and do all other work. Yes, we had maids and she treated them like trash but still she would make them cook, babysit our sisters and serve her. And we needed to do the hard parts and jobs a normal mother would do. It would be fine if our father didn't almost kill us right before that with work and tasks.

We were so tired. In every way.

They both hurt us physically and mentally. They traumatized us. But at least they didn't hurt girls that much. Arabella was strong always, tried to help us and she knew how to act with parents. Alina was too little so she would spend her day with babysitters. They wouldn't even see Bella and Lina through day and I was thankful for that.

And I did protected my sisters because it wasn't too late. I was old enough to save them from Sabrina and Alvaro - our parents.

When our mafia started to be stronger, it was when I had sixteen and fully took work from father. But everyone thought that he is still in lead. He would take all credit and praise himself to others. So, Americans saw the threat in him because we were stronger every day.

They killed him in one club. When they told us that he is murdered, no one left a single tear. Mother after his death ran away from us and we have never seen her again. I just woke up one day, went to work, came back and she was nowhere to be found. It wasn't anything special to me because she is not mother anyways, she could go on a trip and left her kids for 10 days or some shit. But it started getting real when 3 months went by and nothing.

I was just angry. Not sad. Angry. I thought to myself is there really people like this? My sisters asked for her every day. But after 6 months I had to tell them. Arabella never allowed to someone see her cry but I knew she was sad and cried when no one's around. Alina was even smaller than Bella and she took it really badly. I used to hold her every night so she can sleep. If I wasn't there, she would just stare at wall and cry. That scene always broke my fucking heart.