𝟏𝟒|| "𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫,𝐧𝐨!"

First, the 10 men Leo had set out to clear the way and the entrance of the factory set off, quietly killing the guards in front

First, the 10 men Leo had set out to clear the way and the entrance of the factory set off, quietly killing the guards in front. They are dressed in black from head to toe, deadly armed with covered faces. They had a gold 'M' badge on their uniforms, signifying the Marchetti family and their logo.

They surrounded the fabric and gave signal through their earpiece that is time for Alessandro, Leo, Emilio and Gio to enter. Emilio, who was behind the wheel of the car, put the corner of his lips in a smirk, considering that driving and adrenaline during fast driving are like food to him. He did not wait even one more second when he put his foot on gas and enormously fast turned his car towards fabric. With a huge jeep that was reinforced on all sides, he crashed into the factory door breaking it.

When Miles and Horan looked at the terrain, they noticed what the door was like, so they could know what material to use to strengthen the jeep so that it could break through. And it fucking did.

Everyone got out of the car faster than you can imagine, with their deadly weapons ready for use and even more deadly faces. In the first room were three guards who set out to rehearse the gun, however the boys were quicker and killed them all at once. They gave a signal to ten people to come in with them. Their men who entered were scattered throughout the factory, walking fast and steady like panthers with the intention of killing whoever got in their way. Leo, Alessandro, Gio and Emilio had their pistols close to their faces, ready to fire at any moment. They talked with their head and hand movements.

Leo broke the first door with his foot, just to see more Riveros people furiously arming themselves but they were too slow. Only that is left in that room were their lifeless bodies. Boys could kill them only with their eyes that are hungry for finding who they wanted and accomplishing their plan.

"Where is that son of a bitch?!" Leo asked while being more than frustrated in this moment. They almost finished with search in their wing of fabric and they found nothing but useless Riveros men.

"Pussy. Probably knew that we are coming after scene in restaurant so he ran away." Alessandro said while still being in move, going in each room of this huge abandoned fabric, fighting and taking lives of Rivero's men.

Camilla gave signal to Mari, Bella and Luca to enter. They were excited to kill to revenge their loved ones. Marianna had special kind of rage right now. These are the men that took her parents away from her. These are the men that tried to hurt her boyfriend. She will make them pay for every single tear of hers.

They moved slowly, observing but still with quick steps entered and spread out in the right wing of the factory while the others were in the left. One man tried to attack Bella from behind when they came in first room, but she quickly struck him with the end of her long rifle, breaking his nose. Immediately after that punch, another one came on top of his head. Then in the left part of his face, and finally, he completely fainted.

They broke down doors, broke in, killed, beat them with incredible rage. But Marco, their leader, was not in any of those rooms. But that did not stop their movement in the hope of finding Sabrina and Marco.