𝟏𝟗|| 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"What the fuck?!" Paulo yelled in that moment

The alarm in firm started going on for evacuation. People started getting out of their offices in panic, rushing to the exit. Paulo immediately dialed number of security team to inform him about what's going on, so he took turn and started going downstairs, to the exit with his gun up.

"Elysia, get out now!" Alessandro shouted in earpiece when door turned green. She packed her stuff and rushed down, still trying to look like she belongs there.

"Where are you?", she asked when she got closer to the doors out.

"Just run down the street. We need to get a far as possible from this area." Bella answered

And right when she needed to exit, there was Paulo standing in the door, "M'am, go on faster! What do you even do here, everyone is out already!" He yelled

"Um, I was on second floor so I didn't hear it. And heels- you know... women" Elysia answered with little smile making herself look innocent and cute while getting out. Paulo just nodded his head and showed where to hide. As soon as he looked away, she was gone.

She finally got out of the firm's property, running down the street trying to find them. Where the fuck are they.

She just started being mad and impatient, but then she saw their black car. Bella rolled window a little bit down, waving to her. Elysia spotted them, so she ran to the car, getting at her seat, "Really fucking nice distraction guys." She said sarcastically.

"Hey, at least you are alive. Be thankful." Alessandro answered.

"Yeah, thank you. I almost died because of you but I didn't." Elysia doesn't hold herself to cut him.

Emilio stepped on gas like crazy, trying to get as far as possible from area where shooting was.

"You guys okay? What the heck that was?!", Leo got involved in convo through earpiece.

Emilio sighed, "We good big bro. Almost getting caught, shooting everyone in the firm but yea, good."

Leonardo left frustrated sigh, "Cazzo. Okay, are you all alive?"

"Yes", Emilio said

"Then everything is good. Just come to the Base", Leo answered.

"Yeah, great logic." Emilio shook his head at Leo's words.

"Cut that tongue a little bit, smartass", Leo clapped back.

"Love you too bro", Emilio said with cheesy smile only to annoy Leo.

"So how that happened?", Elysia asked Alessandro. They were both at backseat while Arabella now sat at passenger seat and Emilio drove.

Alessandro shook his head a little bit, "I don't know, they must put double protection and I didn't saw that coming."