𝟎𝟐|| 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

"Boss, I don't think they will stop anytime soon", one of my men walked in office rambling about problem that came out last night

I'm already sick of this. "Just say if they try to sabotage my deliveries one more time, I will kill him and every fucking member of his family."

He just nodded and got out. I didn't sleep the whole night. Even with help of my brothers, I still have so much work. Yes, when my father was alive I almost did everything and he just took the money and credit. But now is real.

"Yo, Leo" I heard voice of Emilio. Then he walked in my office with all of my brothers.

They sat down. "You wanted a meeting."

"Si. We have a big problem." They looked at me confused.

Then I called Luca to enter the room. He was my right hand and trustworthy man.

I started talking when they all got serious, "We all know that Rivero Family is fighting with us over power in Italia for long time. We always put them on the side but they are serious now. They have someone ours..."

I saw impatience and intensity on their faces.

Then Luca showed them picture of her, that we got from Marco Rivero, leader of their mafia.

They all made face I made too when Luca showed me pictures that someone left on doorstep of our Base.

"Why the fuck is that bitch still alive?!" Alessandro said while looking like he could kill someone right now.

Massimo clenched his jaw staying quiet but I can see rage in his eyes.

Emilio was just confused and staring at pictures. No one believed their eyes. Including me.

"Calm down. I don't know how. On security cameras, masked man left that on doorstep last night with note." I said giving note to Alessandro so he can read it with them.

They all just sighed in shock after reading and throw note back on the table.

"This shit can only happen to us."