𝟐𝟏|| 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨

It's the next morning

Annoying rings of my alarm woke me up in 8pm. I need to be early to continue working on the case. I rejected to open my eyes immediately, I just wanted to be comfortable a little bit longer.

I have really bad relationship with sleeping. A lot of the times, because of my job, I'm not even home at night time because of a mission that need to be completed. But when I am, I could never close my eyes and be asleep for full 8 hours. My maximum is three hours, and then I would wake up all sweaty with need to walk around room and check if someones here.

That sounds so paranoid and like I have serious issues. I do tho. And those nightmares never go away. I then spend all night working, trying to keep my mind off things.

But tonight I don't remember I woke up or had an urge to be scared and walk around apartment.

His smell and presence are just so comforting for me. I don't believe I said that. But it is true.

I still look at one dot thinking and enjoying the moment, with his hand slightly around my waist. I'm not mad I just want to stay like this forever.

"El." Grumpy voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes," I responded to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

I stood up and took my phone from a night stand, making his arm fall on my side of the bed, "Yes why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked without looking him in the eyes.

He adjusted himself on the bed, "Just making sure. Are you hungry?"

I went into the bathroom that is connected with bedroom. "No. Like you knew to make something anyway." I laughed at him.

He frowned. "You underestimate me so much. I will be back in ten minutes." Alessandro then stood up and got out.

What the heck.

I tried to ignore that and continue with getting ready. I did the hygiene, made the bed and throw on an all black outfit like usual.

Suddently, the amazing smell interrupted my looking for all the evidences and papers for case.

I just dropped everything on the bed and made my way to the kitchen where smell was coming from.

A sight to see. Alessandro with apron, making food. Next to him is already served plate with something that I can't really tell what it is, but looks amazing.

He seemed so focused on frying it perfectly and cleaning kitchen at the same time. He was so different that usual Alessandro.

Not assertive mafia leader, with coldness surrounding him. He was now normal person that did something he loves. Such simple thing, cooking. But still it made him look... adorable and like he is in his comfort.