𝟐𝟐|| 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

📍 Spain, Madrid

📍 Spain, Madrid

"Finally, I think I got some spine disorder in that fucking plane." Emilio said as they walked down the stairs of their private plane.

"Your dramatic ass was in that plane for only two hours in the most comfortable sofa that can be on the plane and you're still complaining." Alessandro said to him still mentally asleep.

Emilio gasped, "And your lazy ass slept before, during and now after a flight. Shut up."

"Someone get him away from me, I think I want to kill him." Alessandro said already tired of Emilio.

Leonardo came beetween twem, "Stop acting like two neurotic children, we came to kill someone here okay?"

Both of them frowned.

Arabella, Alina, Elysia and Luca were on the side waiting to get in the cars that Castillo's sent to the private airport.

"Merda, they are good but our cars are better." Arabella said as she walked up to four sport cars waiting for them.

"Esattamente, but let's work with what we have." Leo said as he took keys of matt black BMW i8. [trans. exactly]

Emilio sighed in protest, "Did you just took the best one. Okay, Audi is mine, succhiami il cazzo."
[trans. suck my dick]

Alessandro took Jaguar, and Arabella courvette.

Everyone got in their cars, and sent their stuff to Castillo mansion with a driver.

They parked in a line, Leonardo driving with Luca next to him, Arabella driving and Alina on the front seat, Alessandro and Elysia together while Emilio drove alone.

Emilio rolled the window down and looked at everyone next to him, "Let's fucking race."

Arabella smirked, "If you're ready to be behind me the whole ride."

Leo nodded, "Don't have to ask twice."

They all turned the cars and put them into the gear. Emilio grinned, "Uno, due, tre... adesso!"
[trans. one, two,three...now]

They all slam their foots against pedal, starting with anourmous speed, almost snapping their whole bodies backwards.

The streets of Spain are now filled with roaring enginees of Marchetti's cars.

Leonardo took control by being first in line while Emilio's Audi is right behind.Emilio flexes his hand muscles because of how hard he grips the wheel. "Fuck no." He then grabs gearshift and puts it in even higher speed.