𝟏𝟔|| 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

"This is fucking unbelievable

"This is fucking unbelievable." Alessandro said
"Shit." Bella murmured as she saw screen in front of her.

Everyone are confused. "Well what the fuck is it?" Emilio asked and get up from his seat.

"He is in one of Paulo Arreto's business firms." Alessandro said

Leo took laptop from him, "He said that he wants to sell this one. But this is one of his best firms... I don't understand, only if he have some kind of deal with Marco so he needs to sell him his best firm."

"Paparazzi always catch him in here. We need to go and check it out." Arabella stated.

"But no one of us can go there, they will recognize us, tell Marco, he will run away..." Alina said finally after silence she took to think about this shock. Mari is must in so much pain right now.

Leo nodded his head at Alina's words. "I think its time to call her."

Alessandro frowned, "Leonardo"

"Wait are we talking about that hot Greek girl?" Emilio straighted up and looked at Leo and then back on Alessandro.

Alina and Arabella tried to hold their laughter when Ale gave Emilio the most deadliest gaze. "Oh." Emilio realized and sat back in his seat.

"No one knows beside us how she looks, so they can't recognize her. She is very good in all the tasks we gave her. She always did everything perfectly. The only one we can trust for this important job." Leo started.

Alessandro just shook his head. Leonardo called Luca to enter the room and call her to come to Italy. We are coming for you, Rivero.

After some time, when he managed to calm down and clean up, and after he gave Sofia time to rest, Gio decided to go and visit her. Doctor said that she has woken up and that headaches are there but in some time they will go away slowly.

He stood in front of her door for a minute, breathing heavely. Open the door Gio, he said to himself. And he did finally. After he opened the door for a little, he saw Sofia looking at roof with her head covered in bandage. She looked sideways after hearing door opening. Little smile growed on her face after she saw him, but she also saw that he was hurted.

"Hey." she said with hoarse voice. He came closer to her and sat next to her bed. "Hey." Gio answered

"How are you?" He asked after small silence was made.

"I'm better now. Feeling like my head is smashed but its okay." She said quietly

Gio nodded his head, "Well doctor says that is going to go away. So everything should be fine."

"Yeah." Sofia said

Gio couldn't gather strenght to ask her. But he needed to.

So he just spat it out.